48 | I Am Batman

Nikolai's POV:

I hung up the phone with Ellie. By saying a simple phrase, I love you as my knuckles were filled with blood and soon to be bruises, as I stared this man down.

He wasn't any ordinary man.

He was the man that broke into Rosaline's home, murdered her, almost killing my girl along with her. And then sat their house on fire.

And let me just admit, it wasn't an easy task trying to find him.

He did his best to try and get a new identity, by changing his legal name, new license, hair cut, etc.

But he should know better than that. He should KNOW that sooner or later if I want to find out who you became, or what happened to you. I could in a snap in a finger.

Me and my crew at Mafia Tech, don't fuck around. And especially when it comes to someone that I care about.

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket, as I crossed my arms together, as I stared this coward down.

"Now. Alex. Do you want to tell me just why you decided to murder Rosaline?"

He scoffed as he spit out blood, letting it fall to the concrete floor.

I wasn't dumb. I took him to this underground warehouse that I had put in, just for this occasion.

Two of my men stood by the door with their tuxes shiny and neat while mine was covered in blood and dirt.

"You can keep smacking and punching the shit out of me. But I already told you. I didn't do it. I have no idea who that person is."

I sighed out. "Oh Alex." I said as I walked up close to him, only stopping a few inches from his body.

I looked deeply into his eyes. Those eyes that watched as Ellie and her mom suffered. That heard Ellie's screams as she had to watch her mom die.

He deserved to die.

He deserved to be put in his place. But first, I wanted to have fun.

His eyes narrowed towards me as I smirked.

And before he could say anything, I swung my arm towards him letting my knuckles collide with his jaw.

I heard a small crack. But my hand was fine.

After fighting and boxing with Anthony, I had already had training, while this sunivah bitch didn't. He was a coward.

"Fuck!" He screamed. 

He wanted to bring his hand up to his chin, to try and feel some sort of comfort. But unfortunately for him, his hands and legs were tied down to a wooden chair.

"You see. I did a little digging into your phone history. And I soon found, text messages between you and your boss Daniel. And how he so-called trusted you to do the job."

His eyes widened as he panted out of breath. His face looked like shit.

"I don't know what your talking about."

I shook my head as I stared up at the ceiling.

"And your still going to deny it? After I CAUGHT you?!"

He rolled his eyes. "You have no proof. And even if I did do it, so what? I thought you hated that bitch, so why do you care so much about her?"

Anger began to consume my veins.

"That is no matter that needs to be discussed with a filthy rat like you."

He tilted his head backwards.