43 | Pain And Screams

Ellie's POV:

(I am sincerely apologize in advance)

Cries and screams fill the bathroom as the pain jolts through my whole body.

My shoulder was leaking blood as it throbbed.

God fucking damn it.

But as I looked down at my mother, who barely had anymore life in her. My mind immediately forgot about the pain that I was in, as I grabbed her body as I scooted her closer to my lap.

"Oh God Mom."

I looked her body up and down as my eyes noticed that her whole body was practically bleeding out.

Her legs were purple, and her dress was soaked in blood.

Her eyes could barely see straight as she tried her hardest to look up at me.

I began to breath so fast I thought I was about to have a heart attack, as her body barely moved in my grasp.

"Mom. Please stay with me." I said.

She coughed out as her eyes searched mine.

"Ellie." She whispered.

My eyes looked down at her, as I felt my shoulder begin to throb so bad, that I began to cry out even more.

My cheeks and eyes hurt so much from the constant tears that flew out of my eyes, I felt like a waterslide.

"Mom. I am-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence, as I coughed out trying to catch a breath.

"I am so sorry." I struggled to get out.

"No. No. You did nothing wrong."

I shook my head. "Mom this is all my fault! But I promise I am going to get us out of here."

She shook her head slightly.

"Go." She suddenly said.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Go? Go where?"

She reached her hand up slowly, as it touched my cheek.

"Go. Get out of here someway and leave me."

I shook my head as I squeezed my eyes shut so tightly.

"I can't leave you mom." I cried out.

She shook her head as some of her own tears shed. "You have to. Go. Fight. Go and make amends with your brother. Don't stay mad at him for forever. And Nikolai. Go. Get him and make sure you stay with him for a lifetime. Have your family that you have dreamed of. And make sure you become that famous fashion designer."

I gasped out. "Mom! Stop! I can't do this without you! Please don't you leave me."

A pause came between us, as her eyes started to look up in the sky.

Making me go absolutely insane inside.

"Tell your brother that I love him ok?"

I quivered my lip, as my body began to shake.

"Mom. Please don't leave me."

"I love you. Ellie. And I am so proud of you."

I shook my head once more as I felt her hand begin to slide off my face.

As her eyes began to turn black and her body became still, causing me to panic.

"Mom." I said softly.

I started to look around, as I began to shake her. "Mom! No! Mom. Please wake up!"

I darted my head back as I began to scream.

She was gone.

I had lost both parents.

But not only that, as I looked under the door slightly. I noticed that their was a light shining below it, as heat started to come through the door.

****

Nikolai's POV:

I never ran so fast in my life as my car pulled up to the beach that Ellie's mom lived on.

I took off my suit jacket, as I threw it my car and began to run down the walkway.

But as I began to run, my nostrils soon filled with smoke.

What the?

I immediately stopped in my tracks as I suddenly looked up and noticed a whole bunch of smoke coming from somewhere.

Oh no.

I started to dart towards the smoke as panic began to set in.

God. If someone had hurt her. I was going to fucking kill them like how I killed Daniel. In cold blood.

Soon, I reached the bottom of the beach as I got a good glance of Rosaline's beach house and soon realized it was her house on fire.

And it was burning so bad.

And as I looked around. Anthony was also running to the house as he looked absolutely terrified.

I ran up to him, as I touched his shoulder. "Are they still in there?!" I yelled.

I accidently startled him as his eyes narrowed at me. "How did you know about this?" He said as he raised his voice.

"It doesn't fucking matter!" I said I threw my hands down. "Are they still in there!"

"YES!" He screamed.

I sighed out as my chest heaved up and down.

I couldn't even imagine living without Ellie. Knowing that some stupid asshole and his minions killed her would kill me.

I could never live with myself.

"We have to go get them!"

Anthony's eyes searched mine as his own chest heaved.

And after a few seconds of deciding, he nodded.

"I already called an ambulance and a fire truck but who knows how long it will take them."

I nodded, before giving Anthony one more look. Signifying what we were about to do.

We were going in the fire.