35 | Downhill

Ellie's POV:

I didn't even move a muscle, before I felt his presence leave and soon he was dragging me to the dance floor.

My dress ran behind us.

And soon we were in the middle of the dance floor, and people surrounded us on the outer circle.

"Why are we in the middle?" I whispered as my eyes looked around us.

"Because." He began to say before he slid his hand up to mine, as he interlocked our fingers with one another.

He moved his other, to my lower back just above my ass as he pulled me closer.

Causing a breath to release from me.

"I want everyone to look at how beautiful you are, and how you happy you make me."

I didn't say anything as his eyes stared down at me, and mine into his.

His lit up as music began to play, causing everyone to start dancing.

And without warning his body came towards mine as my body began to bend backwards.

My free hand went up to his cheek as it stayed there as my leg propped up.

My breaths began to hasten, as I am pretty sure he could tell.

But as I glanced around, all of the couples were in this same stance.

It was a group dance.

Oh God.

He lifted me up quickly as the pace of the music began to fasten.

His hand lifted from my back as it touched my shoulder, causing me to spin around.

My eyes met his gaze again, and this time his were filled with determination.

Our bodies and feet began to move in rhythm as I could feel his grip get tighter.

And soon, I was spun around again. And this time my back was hitting his chest.

Our hips swayed with motion, as his lips were so close to hitting a sweet spot on my neck.

"God." I accidentally moaned out.

"Shh. Don't do that love. Not here. Wait t'll we get back to the hotel."

I closed my eyes. "What are you going to do at the hotel?"

Even though that question was risky as hell. I didn't seem to care one bit.

All I cared about was how good his hard-on felt against me and how good his hands felt all over my body.

"Well first. I want to slide you out of this dress, because I can hardly contain myself when you are wearing that."

I gulped.

"And then. I am going to kiss you all over your fucking body, and then make love to you in all kinds of different positions until we are both out of breath."

Fuck me.

I wanted him bad.

He quickly turned me around again, as we began to move and dance again.

And with every step he took, I was one behind him.

I was always one step away from his feet, our eyes on the other hand never left one another's sight.

And as the music began to slow down, and our movements began to slow their paces.

I found his hands travel down to my waist as he slowly lifted me up in the air.