♡ Prologue ♡

Hello and welcome to "Irresistible Love" I really hope that you guys are excited to read this book as I was writing this book. Just a few notes before we get started!!

THIS BOOK IS APART OF A SERIES!!! BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THE OTHER 2 TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE.

This book will be officially released on JUNE 13TH, 2023. But! The prologue and mood boards will be released on MAY 11TH, 2023

This is the third and final book of the 'Forbidden Love' trilogy. I do highly recommend you go and read the other two books first, as this one will contain A LOT of spoilers. But! You don't have to, to understand this book :)

Summary:
Ellie Brown, daughter of Rosaline and the late Enzo Brown. The most sassiest and bossiet woman you'll ever meet. The woman against all odds is determined to put the Mafia world behind her just like her mother. And also seems to have no luck when it comes to relationships. But when it comes to her annoying brothers best friend, Nikolai Russo, who also turns out to be the CEO of Mafia Tech, she cannot seem to stay away from him. Or even keep their hands off one another. And when an unexpected kiss leads to them faking a relationship for a favor. What will they do? He is a lover while she is a fighter. Will she sacrifice her plans for him? Leave the Mafia world? Or will her family issues get in the way. I mean, after all he is quite Irresistible.

Ellie Brown: a very sassy and bossy young woman, that is extremely independent and doesn't take shit from anyone. She will do absolutely anything for her twin brother and mother. But when it comes to her father, we'll that's another story. She seems like she is extremely tough. But inside she is a butterfly waiting to be set free.

Nikolai Russo: The CEO of his company. Stunning. Sexy man. What more could he want? That is until he stumbles upon his best friends twin sister that his life starts to make a turn. He seems like a nice guy at first, but can be the devil inside.

DISCLAIMER ⚠️

This story will include the following:

• Mature Language
• Mature Scenes
• Violence
• Sex Related Materials
• Mental Health Issues
• Descriptive Sex Scenes
• And more!

So please be advised before reading.

Also, I do apologize if there are any misspelled words/Grammer issues. I am still quite young for a writer and have lots of things to learn. So I will do my best to edit the book and make it up to the best quality possible!

Playlist:

*At this time I don't have a Playlist made, I just recommend listening to these songs as you read*

• I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
• No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande
• Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez
• Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swfit
• I Can't feel My Face - The Weeknd
• Ocean eyes - Billie Ellish
• Super Freak - Rick James
• Helium - Sia
• Don't - Ed Sheeran
• Bom Bidi Bom - Nick Jonas
• Capital Letters - Hailee Seinfield
• Berlin - RX
• Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
• Moral of the Story - ASHE
• Heather - Cowen Gray

****

First, this MY WORK and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I am notified of plagiarism

(MOOD BOARDS ON THE NEXT SLIDE)

Anyways, happy reading!

Much Love,

Chanee <3