Chapter 28} Finding My Pet: Warren's POV

We've been camping out for, well what seems like forever. I feel sick every day and Jessika's friends are pissing me the fudge off. I'm horny, but not enough for Jessika's friend. I dream of my first time with Dawn. It's like I'm a sex addict. I can't deal anymore.

I got clawed by a large ash cat, I can't fudging swear, I ran out of beer, I got burned by acid rain, and I can't find Dawn.

All of a sudden I realized what I have to do, have sex with Victoria. It's the only way to get through my craving. I look for her.

"Hey Jessika, have you seen Victoria?" I ask my sister. Jessika is about a year younger than me, not even though.

"Getting firewood, why?" My sister says. The real answer is I'm horny but I can't say that.

"No reason, just headcount." I lied. I go out to the woods. I know Victoria is obsessed with me so it will be easy to pursue her.

"Hello," she says, acknowledging my presence.

"Hey, lucky girl. I am very horny right now so if you want..." I say, leaving her mind to wonder.

"Of course," she says, coolly and calmly. I walk over to her and we start making out. But it just doesn't feel right. I try to ignore it and I keep trying to get myself to follow through.

I start to kiss down her neck as she moans in delight. It makes me feel slightly better so we keep going. I start to take off her shirt as well as my own. I start to kiss her cleavage while unclasping her bra. She started to take off her pants to reveal a pastel blue thong that matched her same-colored bra. Victoria had her black hair cut into a medium bob.

I started to bite the skin on her breasts. Something still felt off, but I paid no attention. I started to kiss down her stomach reaching her belly button. I slid her thong off her and lowered my lips to her hole. With her moaning in delight.

I started to suck on her hole. Eventually sticking my tongue into her hole. She started moaning again louder this time. She starts to clench her thigh muscles.

"Warren I'm about to cum!" She gasped out between moans. I said nothing, due to my tongue being inside her.

She started screaming in pain and she cummed right on my face. I ate what I could of it. Blood starts to drip from her hole a couple of moments later.

"Ow, that was an adventure." She said, "Let's stop there, that was my first time and I'd like it to not be very long."

I ignore her words and forcefully shove three fingers inside of her. She starts to scream in pain as I work my fingers in and out. She moans as I make her orgasm. I lick it off of her vagina. Sucking and blowing on her hole with her moans echoing within the trees.

"You know you were right to keep going! Go harder!" She yells.

"No! We have to stop!" I yell breaking off from her. "This isn't right! You...you aren't her."

"Her, who?" Victoria questions, in her naked sweety state.

"It doesn't matter! You're just not her!" I yell I'm starting to lose my mind at this point. I know what I must do. I must venture to find Dawn. I must have her. Her amazing body, that is. I put my clothes on leaving Veronica to find my sister.

"No one must know of this," I told her, before leaving.

After traveling for three days I still have nothing. I've most likely been walking in circles. I'm out of anything to get me high or drunk. I've been dragging my sister with me as well as her goons, who are obsessed with me, are following me, and Jessika.

"Where are we going?" Jessika beaches.

"I told you, we are going to a place to find food," I tell her Jessika is an ok sibling. She is so annoying though. And her friends suck. She's a cheerleader and she's not bad at it. She might be fruity but I can't tell.