Chapter 19} Girls Like Girls: Gwen's POV

Trilly and I leave the room giggling.

"Oh my god, I can not believe we just walked in on that," Trilly says through her muffled giggles. I laugh with her as we head through the living room. Both I and Trilly's bags are still laying, abandoned, by the front door. I grabbed them.

"We should unpack if we're staying here. Want to take the master bedroom with me?" I ask butterflies in my stomach. What if she says no?

"Sure," Trilly replies, grinning. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen. It's Not what I was expecting but I'm not complaining. I'm still just thinking about how she tastes like raspberries.

"First we need to put the food away. I think you have most of it in your bag." She says, unzipping my bag for me. She puts everything where it belongs and drags me upstairs. I help her unload the rest of our stuff in the bedroom until it's all unpacked.

Trilly looks like a goddess right now. Despite being messy, her hair is mesmerizing me. Her tight-fitting shirt is sweaty but in an attractive way.

Suddenly I want it off. I step towards her, and our lips meet. I've got more butterflies in my stomach. Trilly puts her hands on my waist and starts pushing me back. I fall onto the bed and she lays on top of me. I peel her shirt off and she does the same to me.

Trilly is rocking a pink lace bra, and I'm just wearing a plain black one. But she doesn't seem to care.

She takes my bra off and starts rubbing my tits. It feels amazing. I make a move towards her skirt. She's wearing fudging stockings. Of course. I unzip her skirt and pull it off as she starts kissing my chest. Trilly's underwear matches her bra, of course. It's made of pink lace as well.

She starts unzipping my skirt too. I pull off her underwear and stockings and start to explore her hole and around it. She moans as I massage down there. She's got me mostly undressed now.

I'm only wearing my panties, which are dark blue. She starts rubbing down my stomach and towards my underwear, pulling them off and flinging them away. She spreads my legs and starts feeling her way around down there.

It's fudging hot. She finds my hole and puts her fingers in over and over, moving them around faster and faster. I'm moaning loudly at this point. I finally cum and Trilly pulls her fingers away. They're sticky. she licks her fingers, grinning at me.

"More?" She asks, teasing me.

"Yes... please..." I moan. I want her, I want this. She slides her hands up my legs until she reaches home base. She works her hands like magic, making me moan louder than before.

"Trilly..." I somehow say, watching her work her fingers into and out of my hole.

She finally pulls away when I cum again, licking her fingers a second time. I gasp. She smiles at me again. She takes my boobs in her hands and kisses them. I get a shiver down my whole spine. She's leaving hickeys everywhere on me. She sucks on my nipples as she feels my hips and the sides of my torso. I'm getting goosebumps. I moan a lot.

My hands are undoing her bra and feeling her back. They make their way down her back and over her butt. I sit up a little and lay her down on the bed. I take my chance.

I open her legs slowly and nestle myself right inside. My fingers do their job and I listen in satisfaction as Trilly moans.

"Don't stop Gwen... faster..." she moans, fingers gripping the sheets. There's a layer of sweat on her pussy. I lick it off for her. I also obey her and move my fingers faster into her hole and out again. She finally orgasms and moans.

"Gwen..." she says. I keep going.

I also am kissing her as I go, leaving my mark with hickeys everywhere. Trilly is panting. I make her orgasm again. It sends a shiver down her spine. Her pussy is swollen and I give it a break. Instead, I move on to her tits, feeling them with my hands and mouth.

"Yes... please... more..." Trilly says. Her hands are raking through my hair as I suck on her nipple. She's pleased, I can tell. It goes on for a long while. I eventually make her cum again and she does the same to me.

Then we're just laying next to each other on the bed, panting. We were both tired from all that work and so we just lay there.

Eventually, our legs scissor each other and our arms are around each other. I am going to feel this tomorrow, I know it. I think Trilly will too. She is so amazing. I never want this to end. Once we've had a break we go back to kissing, just that. It's nice. We fall asleep cuddling.

I wake up at night. Trilly has left. I wonder where she is. She comes back in, still nude. I think back to before we fell asleep and blush. Trilly gets back into bed.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I ask. She grins at me as she does. I know her looks now.

"Ready for more?" She replies, asking but not really. I nod, lying.

"Of course," I say. She makes the first move, again. I'm already naked, so she goes straight for my hole. This time, she licks and sucks down there, not even bothering to feel it with her fingers. This is new. This is good.

I'm already moaning again. Trilly's hands are placed on my thighs, and they move up to feel down there, like earlier. God, yes. While she's busy down there, I'm laying on the bed, pushing away the blankets. They're just being inconvenient at this point.

She makes me cum once and sticks her head out, looking deep into my eyes. It's my turn again.

I grab her and lay her so she's lying face up. I start kissing in between her breasts and make my way down to her pussy. She tastes amazing. I start to lick and suck at the skin down there and Trilly moans softly. I keep on going.

I add my hands to the picture, feeling her inner thighs until her muscles are clenched. My hands move in and my face moves away to make room. My fingers don't go right in her hole this time. Instead, they slide up and down in between her legs.

"Please... Gwen... I need more..." Trilly is moaning. I listen to her and slowly move my fingers toward her hole. She shudders from pleasure. I stick not one, not two, but four fingers in. Trilly moans even louder.

"Oh god... faster... Gwen..." Trilly says, adjusting herself for a better angle. The whole bed is wet and sticky, including us. After Trilly orgasms, I start licking the stickiness off of her. She shivers. I finish what I'm doing and she makes her move, rubbing my thighs and pussy.

"Trilly..." I moan, laying on the bed. She gets on top of me. She feels in between my breasts and kisses my neck, giving me more hickeys. Her hands feel my thighs and my hands feel the back of her neck.

We keep going until the sun starts to rise. Then we both sleep late.

I think Dawn and Nikko are also still asleep after a, ahem... long night. It's long after daybreak when we all get up and meet in the kitchen. We haven't eaten since we entered the arena, so Trilly makes us all toast with our new bread and jam. I can see some of her hickeys on her stomach and breasts through her white shirt.

I think Nikko and Dawn notice too, but no one mentions it. Both Nikko and Dawn have hickeys covering them too. I'm sure I do as well. I move slowly, stiff from last night. It was a lot. After our breakfast, we all just lounge about, as if we're not in a deadly arena full of people who want to kill us all. But it's nice. Until it isn't.