Chapter 21} Free, Finally Free: Dawn's POV

I decided to surprise him. I take some of the cum off the sheets and layer it on myself. I want him to enjoy himself with me. Nikko's eyes are wide after seeing me. He looks like a kid in a candy shop.

"Jackpot," he says while setting towels down on the ground next to our clothes pile. He stands next to the bed and I shift to face him. My hands are behind me, to hold myself up. He reaches around me and cups my ass, as he pulls me in closer. He takes and puts my knee-pits on his shoulders(hey I'm a stripper so I'm flexible, I just hope Nikko never finds out about the prostitute thing.)

Then he proceeds to go down, licking layers of sweat and cum off of my pussy. I find it enjoyable, so I let out a moan. He continues by making me orgasm, again, sending chills down my spine. I'll let him enjoy my pain. He's going for the full time and I'm riding. It's painful and enjoyable, I never get this as a stripper. I'm going to let him do all the work at this point. I'm usually doing all the hard work.

"Daddy...more...faster" I pant through moans. He obeys me. Feeling from the inside. His fingers search around, Making me cum again.

This time he plays with the sticky white substance, and he stretches it out. as it starts to get leaking and starts sagging he slurps that peace of.

He's toying with me at this point. I can't fudging believe it. Finally, he eats the substance slowly, making sure to get all of it.

"More... please..." I pant. I want him, I need him, I'm so horny and I don't know why.

"Princess... I was going to ask the same thing." He replies.

He slowly slides his hands along my thighs until his hands reach the 'party hole.' He works his hands like magic. I need this, he makes me moan louder and louder.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," I moan, watching him work four fingers into and out of my hole. They slip like they've been buttered up, I grasp the sheets as if my life depended on it. His fingers just keep working and working, I moan loudly. His fingers work till he gains his results.

He finally pulls away when I cum again, licking his fingers slowly and sticking his tongue up in me. I gasp, trying to get air in my lungs after holding my breath.

Once he's had as much as he can get in one go he grabs my legs. spreading them more apart, he kneels on the bed between my legs. And leaves hickeys in a heart shape around my belly button. After that, he kisses my ribs going up to the spot between my bosoms.

Then he sweetly smiles at me. He lays his head in the space between my breasts.

"I really love you." He tells me.

"I... I love you too, Nikko." I responded to him. Finally, a man who loves me and isn't going to hurt me. I feel like a girl, a loved girl. Who doesn't have to hide or feel ashamed. I feel like I'm floating. I look at him and he picks his head up. I lift his chin to kiss him. Which is very sweet, subtle, and short.

He then continues with his work on my breasts. I feel very sore. It's my fault, I ordered the whole treatment. Nikko grabs me by my waist and puts me on top of him. That's when he decides to start giving me more hickeys along my collarbone.

Finally, my turn. I'm so sore I can't do much, so I just start lining his chest with hickeys. He may be small but man can he blow me away. He stops going inside of me and we start making out.

"Baby, could you grab my panties and bra?" I ask Nikko with a fake innocent voice, also being too sore to move my legs.

"Anything you want princess. Anything and..." he pauses and yawns. "Everything," he puts on his black boxers and hands me my black panties, along with my black lace bra.

My hair sticks to my face and I'm very sore and sweaty but I feel... free. Freer than ever in my life. I feel like I wasn't being used for my body. But I was being loved for it.

"Where did you find a condom? Or did you bring one with you?" I ask my amazing boyfriend, Nikko.

"Wait," He says, as he pulls the waistband of his boxers away from his body. "Shirt," he says, sighing and rubbing his head with his hand.

"Shirt?... shirt!" I realized what he meant. "You weren't fudging wearing one?"

"Oops?" He says sweetly and innocently. I had to think of how to know if this ashhole got me pregnant or not.

"Well, I'm supposed to get my period in one to two days so if I don't get it... well... you know."I say. As we doze off I worry. What if I am pregnant? "Baby, please don't tell anyone about the fact I might be... you know" I whisper.

"Of course, anything for you." He says, kissing my cheek.

At breakfast everyone but Nikko is sore. We are all completely covered in hickeys and tired. Nikko and I fudged from dusk till late-early morning and slept in till like noon. We go down the hall and see Gwen and Trilly.