Chapter 7} Cherry Club: Dawn's POV

That night I escaped out the window. I then get in my 'LGBTruck' and drive to work. I pull up and it's 9:51. Right on time. I walk inside 'The Cherry Club' it's a Lesbian stripper/hooker club. For people that are fifteen to twenty-five. They hired me and I do people from the ages fifteen to twenty, and this place is very underground. As in illegal. They may pass a new law that would let this place be more known but we wait. I'm both a stripper and a hooker.

My name is Midnight Fade. I get my outfit on, it is a red lass corset that makes all of my breast stick out along with a practically transparent red lace thong.

I have to wax down there every so often, and everywhere else in general. I'm a pole dancer, a lap dancer, a hooker, occasionally a bartender, a waitress, and a sex toy (meaning people can just layer me in hickeys and similar things.)

As a hooker, I do all the work. Meaning I go down on them but not the other way around. Unless they are choosing to pay extra. I'm very popular with the ladies which means I make a fair amount of dough. The sex that I have isn't meaning full to me, Olive doesn't mind either. She's pansexual and cis-gender.

I get to the pole and it opens. I'm doing my thing on the pole when I watch all the cheerleaders including Olive come in. I get off the pole and walk over. I have to wear six-inch heel boots, which can be uncomfortable at first, but when you break them in they're more comfortable.

The boots click against the black cement floor. My hair is slicked back and popped up in the front. It's similar to the 1920s flappers' hairstyles.

"Hey love," Olive says. Due to this job, I train myself to not moan at times when it's easier.

She kisses my lips while her friends Tru and Natalie start sucking on my nipples. She seems like she couldn't care less, mostly because she doesn't stop them. They break off and giggle. My first hickeys of the night.

My skin is so unhealthy and pale that hickeys are very vibrant reddish-purple. I have an eating disorder making my sick very pale.

Olive steps closer to me. She smells of alcohol. She slips her fingers down my thong and up my hole. I flinch and let out a small gasp then lightly moan.

"I like this thong on you, but it's better when it's off." She whispers in my ear.

"Baby you're intoxicated," I tell her with concern in my voice. She pulls her fingers out and put them in her mouth like a child with the bad habit of sucking their fingers.

"Who's the designated driver?" I ask, a girl named Yasmine, or Yas (for short) steps forward.

"What do you need?" She asks, looking at my nipples instead of my eyes. "May I?" She questions pointing toward my breasts

"As long as you listen," I say with a stern voice, she nods going straight to my nipples, big shocker. Not very original of her. "Take Olive and anyone else who's drunk home!" As I say this, she comes off my nipples.

"No one's drunk, we just all did one shot before coming here, except me and someone spilled a shot on Olive's shirt." Well, no shit Sherlock you didn't drink anything, "We all came here for Olive's—"

"seventeenth Birthday! I know. August 15th, I had a special treat tonight," I cut her off.

"She's just really happy to see you," Yas tells me.

"Promise?" I ask, just making sure.

"1000%! We told Olive we were coming to her and she got very excited. She really loves you," Yas tells me. I know Olive loves me, I love her too for fucks sake!

My first partner was a girl named Rose. She died during a freak forest fire. She was in California and someone started a fire killing her and her family whiles on vacation.