115

Yan Mu understood what he meant, and moved his palm down along the side of his face, caressing his chin and Adam's apple, and then gently bent down.

    They know each other well, the ways that make each other shudder and make each other feel comfortable.

    After it was over, Jiang Zhihuo was too lazy to move, and was carried into the bathroom by Yan Mucong, where he cleaned it inside and out.

    "You've lost a lot of weight recently and haven't eaten properly," Yan Mu said.

    "I ate, but I don't have much appetite." Jiang Zhihuo lay on the edge of the bathtub, so tired that he couldn't open his eyes, he felt that he could even fall asleep directly in the bathtub.

    The next day Yan Mu woke up earlier than Jiang Zhihuo, and cooked millet porridge, fried eggs, and a simple tofu with shallots.

    The breakfast was light, but Jiang Zhihuo put down his chopsticks after two mouthfuls: "I'm full."

    There was half an egg and half a bowl of porridge left, Yan Mu frowned slightly, and pointed out: "You didn't eat much, Xiaozhou."

    Jiang Zhihuo called He yawned and felt sleepy recently, so he lay lazily on the table and closed his eyes: "But I can't eat any more."

    Yan Mu didn't allow him to confuse, and said: "Drink the porridge, I'm on vacation today, Go over to have dinner with you at noon."

    Jiang Zhihuo looked up half of his face, straightened up with difficulty, rubbed two handfuls to refresh his mind, picked up the remaining half bowl of porridge, and said, "Okay." Being

    lazy at home, drink Jiang Zhihuo, who had no less than half a bowl of porridge and had to be coaxed by his boyfriend, quickly entered the working state after arriving at the company, serious and upright, and did not allow any mistakes or omissions.

    The project has been heavy recently, and they need to present the latest results at the industry conference next month, but recently some teams have been stuck, some programs have been rewritten several times, and there are still bugs.

    After a meeting, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon, and everyone was hungry. Jiang Zhihuo ordered takeaway from a nearby hotel to let everyone eat better, and the lunch break was extended by one hour.

    I don't know if it was because he was hungry for too long, but when Jiang Zhihuo walked out of the meeting room, his feet suddenly went limp and he staggered. Fortunately, someone behind him supported him so that he wouldn't fall forward.

    Only when he turned his head did he see that it was Li Muhe who supported him.

    "Xiaohuo, are you okay?" Li Muhe asked.

    "It's okay." Jiang Zhihuo kneaded the bridge of his nose, trying to pull himself together, "I've been too tired lately."

    Walking out of the conference room, Yan Mu was already waiting in the office. Hugging Yan Mu intimately, rubbing cheek to cheek.

    Jiang Zhihuo, who is capable and serious in front of outsiders, still looks clingy and intimate in front of his boyfriend.

    Yan Mu put his arms around Jiang Zhihuo and nodded to Li Muhe as a greeting.

    After the two had lunch, Yan Mu received a message from the laboratory, saying that someone had a problem with the data, and the others couldn't solve it. Only he had a solution, and asked Yan Mu if he had time to help.