36

Chapter 36

    Tang Anmiao is trying Jiang Zhihuo with various drugs that can suppress the estrus/estrus period. The suppressant patch and the suppressant spray are all on, but Jiang Zhihuo still has no reaction at all, and even a little bit of pressure was finally suppressed at the beginning. The pheromones gradually became stronger again.

    What to do, what to do, what to do!

    She is also an Omega, and she can understand the pain of an Omega during estrus, and she can't help feeling anxious.

    When Yan Mu came in, Tang Anmiao was about to put some more restraining stickers on the back of Jiang Zhihuo's neck. Seeing the shadow cast over his head, Tang Anmiao raised her head, her eyes were a little red, and she asked in a crying voice, "Study God?" , No matter what to do, it's useless!"

    "I know." Yan Mu supported Jiang Zhihuo, resting his fingertips on the back of his neck.

    But just after touching it, the increasingly intense pheromone seemed to be calmed down and gradually subsided.

    Tang Anmiao didn't see what Yan Mu did, but felt like she was looking for a savior: "You have a solution?!"

    "Well, you go out first." Yan Mu said, "Bring a coat and come down." The

    group outside didn't know The Omega inside is Jiang Zhihuo, and he doesn't want others to know.

    "Okay!" Tang Anmiao ran upstairs quickly. She had brought her own coat, the long-sleeved school uniform she wore in autumn, and hung it above the partition door.

    After going back and forth, the pheromone that was almost tangy at first had disappeared, Tang Anmiao closed the door of the toilet, and let out a long sigh of relief.

    After relaxing, Tang Anmiao noticed the stunned and shocked faces of a group of people around, including Qiu Bian.

    So, she asked Qiu Bian, "What's wrong?" "Ah?"     Qiu

    Bian's eyes widened, "Didn't you hear

    that just now?"

"Before going in, Yan Shen said that there is his Omega inside."

    ?

    Now it was Tang Anmiao's turn to be stunned: "What?"

    The others didn't know who it was, but Tang Anmiao knew that the relationship between Brother Huo and Yanshen... Although they helped her together and made up lessons, they still didn't get along well with the naked eye. After all, the relationship between rivals was there.

    But if you say it's really not that harmonious...it doesn't seem to be justified?

    Yanshen knew that Brother Huo was splitting into an Omega for the second time, and he also knew how to suppress his heat/estrus period. He was still rushing down immediately after knowing this. When he just rushed in, his breath was a little unstable, obviously he was running down.

    Moreover, Yanshen and Brother Huo are two handsome men with hot and cold personalities, Xueba x schoolba, it seems that if they stand together, no matter from which aspect, they are very, very, very suitable...

    Tang Anmiao was stunned for a while, then suddenly smiled with a "puchi".

    Editor Qiu was doubled in shock: "Who the hell is in there, An Miao, why did you suddenly laugh..."

    Tang Anmiao was serious for a second, and put away her aunt's smile. The principle of CP girls is to knock papers but not real people, even if you knock, you only knock in your heart, you can't say it.