82

With less than a week left to participate in the national competition, Yan Mu has almost no time for himself. The learning tasks in the competition class are heavy, and after returning home, you have to study the questions day and night, review the test papers and wrong questions from the past few years, expand your thinking and maintain the state, and you almost don’t use the competition questions as a pillow.

    Jiang Zhihuo's life is not easy, and it is not easy for senior high school students. All he has to do every day is to study and brush up the questions. The sea of questions is always the most effective way of learning.

    The final exam and the competition are scheduled at the same time, and the municipal quality inspection will compare the results of the first-class schools in the city.

    "Students, let's follow the old rules." Ding Jianhui took out a form and passed it down from the first table, "Everyone set a goal for yourself, how much you can improve in the final exam and the half-term exam. The learning situation is determined, seek truth from facts, and don’t write indiscriminately.”

    “Everyone fill in the form and submit it, and I will give you a small reward for the students who complete the goal at the end of the semester.” The students in the

    front row filled in the scores, and the form was passed down table by table. Chatting with Ding Jianhui while waiting for the form.

    "What did the teacher prepare for this year!"

    "Last semester it was comics, and last semester it was a gift pack of snacks. What about this time?" "

    Lao Ding, tell me, give me some motivation!

    " He took a sip of wolfberry tea, put the lid on the cup, and smiled mysteriously, "Keep looking forward."

    While speaking, the form was passed to Jiang Zhihuo, and he glanced at the scores filled in before.

    The masters of the school are quite conservative in filling out, writing three points and five points, all have room for improvement, and it is easier to reach the goal, and there is one that is filled with ten points, which is already very confident. Everyone who gets the form looks at it. There will be a word of praise in this column.

    Jiang Zhihuo stared at the blank space behind the name, struggled for a long time, and did not write for a long time.

    "Brother Huo." The form was stuck in Jiang Zhihuo's hand, Chang Luo saw that he had no intention of writing for a long time, so he stood up and leaned into the front seat, and asked, "Why don't you write? What are you thinking?"

    Jiang Zhihuo leaned back in his chair, tilted one leg of the chair, and raised his head: "I'm a little confused, do you think I should increase by 70 points or 100 points?"

    Chang Luo: "?"

    This is riding a horse?

    Chang Luo: "You are probably in Versailles?"

    "No, I have a low base and a lot of room for improvement...forget it." Jiang Zhihuo didn't bother to think about it, and wrote down a hundred, two zeros together, especially Chic.

    seven o'clock in the evening.

    Jiang Zhihuo ran down from the competition class upstairs before the evening self-study bell rang, sat back in his seat and started to study the questions.

    In the past few days, he was still the one who bought food and brought him to the classroom to find Yan Mu. Yan Xueshen was always serious and never touched his mobile phone when writing the questions. However, when Jiang Zhihuo went upstairs today, he saw Yan Mu typing. who to message.