74

"Brother Yan?"

    Yan Mu's movement came suddenly, and he tightly wrapped his arms around Jiang Zhihuo's back.

    He sat downstairs for a long time, and his body was chilled.

    Jiang Zhihuo held the bouquet in one hand, and rubbed Yan Mu's back with the other: "What's wrong, Brother Yan?" Yan Mu

    didn't speak, but looked deeply at Jiang Zhihuo, with loose hair on his forehead, slightly frowning eyes, and couldn't see clearly. emotions.

    Then he lowered his head again, his forehead touched his forehead, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

    This action was a bit like acting like a baby, Jiang Zhihuo obviously felt Yan Mu's tense back gradually loosen.

    Jiang Zhihuo patted him again, and deliberately said: "So wronged, who bullied our brother Yan, let's go, brother will help you teach that person a lesson." After saying this, Yan Mu was obviously taken aback, and immediately let go of his hand

    , The expression was indescribable, as if he was about to say something.

    so fun.

    Jiang Zhihuo lowered his head and smiled sullenly, then stuffed the flowers into Yan Mu's arms. The bouquet was very heavy, and his hands were sore after holding it for a long time.

    Yan Mu held the bottom of the bouquet.

    The flowers are all picked that have not yet fully opened, the buds are half closed, and water drops fall on the petals.

    Feeling relaxed with nothing in his hands, Jiang Zhihuo walked forward carelessly, and said, "Let's go up first?"

    The two entered the elevator, opened the door, and changed their shoes. Yan Mu was still standing at the door with flowers in his arms, and Jiang Zhihuo had already rushed in first.

    Wanting to find the flower shop quickly and come back quickly, Jiang Zhihuo ran all the way, sweating all over in winter.

    He washed his hands first, then unscrewed the bottle of mineral water and poured it down.

    Yan Mu's brain turned slowly tonight, obviously dizzy, he looked dazed, then Jiang Zhihuo, and after Jiang Zhihuo put the mineral water on the dining table again, he slowly asked: "Someone gave you flowers ?”

    Jiang Zhihuo paused: “?”

    Yan Mu asked again: "Did you pick it up?"

    Jiang Zhihuo narrowed his eyes and said: "???"

    Can you ask such a question?

    After kissing in the bar, why do I still need to ask when I come back with flowers? !

    Brother Yan, what is your IQ?

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't say anything, and patted Yan Mu on the shoulder: "I'm going to take a bath, Brother Yan, you think about it again."

    Yan Mu was demoted for unknown reasons. Silly is also very cute.

    When he came out of the shower, Jiang Zhihuo unexpectedly saw Yan Mu sitting on the sofa, crossing his fingers to support his chin, staring at the bouquet on the coffee table solemnly.

    This temperament doesn't match that of Brother Yan, he is cute, and his eyes are serious, as if he can really stare at the answer.

    Jiang Zhihuo wanted to laugh again. When Yan Mu heard the movement, he turned the same eyes to Jiang Zhihuo.