106

Mica puts it pretty hard.

    They really don't want to recall the whole process of knowing the truth back then.

    They listened to every statement of Dai Hongtian through the monitor outside the interrogation room.

    He was handcuffed and told the facts one by one in an arrogant and disgusting tone. Every word seemed to be covered with mud and smelled foul, so disgusting that it made people tremble.

    "I can only blame them for being unlucky?" The man smiled contemptuously, "It happened to hit me, what can I do?"

    Yun Mu's hand was trembling, and Father Yun held her and patted the back of her hand lightly.

    Dai Hongtian's confession and the words of the hospital staff at that time pieced together the whole story.

    Yun Mu said: "At that time, his wife had dystocia and had a hemorrhage after giving birth. Although the child was healthy, the wife's condition was very bad and needed an immediate operation, so a relative's signature was required—but Dai Hongtian refused to sign. He didn't want to sign for his wife. Get treatment."

    Dai Hongtian said to the doctor:

    "—she is an Omega, isn't it necessary? Rescue will cost money, right? I don't have money. Tsk, and this child, how did you let her be born? I didn’t think about it, how would I raise it after you rescued it? By the way, does your hospital buy children? Shall I sell them to you?” The

    police officer who made the record suddenly paused when he heard this, a little surprised.

    After handling the case for many years, he has met many people, but Dai Hongtian is the only one who can talk about life and children so lightly.

    "If he didn't sign it, the doctor couldn't perform the operation. When there was a stalemate, our child happened to be born safely at that time." Father Yun took the conversation and

    said, "We originally wanted to go to the city where our parents lived, but there was a car accident on the way. , the situation was urgent, so they had to be sent to the nearest hospital to give birth. Since there is still some days before the expected date of delivery, the delivery process is very dangerous, but fortunately the baby is safe." At this point, they paused, and the policeman stopped asking questions and waited patiently for

    them Adjust mood.

    Father Yun paused for a while, and continued to speak.

    Dai Hongtian refused to sign the pre-operative agreement and asked to be directly transferred to the general ward. The doctor had no choice but to do so. At this time, the nurse in charge of Yunfu's mica production came out of the delivery room and talked about the lying-in woman just now, all sighing.

    "This couple is really nice."

    "Yes, I heard that the two of them are professors at a young age." "

    It seems that they just won an award this year, so what kind of literature award?" "

    Whatever the award, I heard that the prize money is pretty good Is it high? More than one million? Or more than two million??" The

    nurse passed in front of Dai Hongtian, and then another nurse hurried upstairs and told them a piece of news——Dai Hongtian's wife, On the way to give up the operation and be transferred to the general ward, he died.

    The doctor's expression turned ashen, and he stared angrily at the man in front of him.

    If the operation had not been given up, his wife might not have lost her life!