108

The two sat on a stone chair by the roadside.

    Jiang Zhihuo held back all the way, he didn't want to show certain emotions in front of Yun Xiaoxu.

    He said to Yan Mu: "I know my mother is an Omega, so when I found out that I was differentiated, although I was surprised, but I quickly accepted it." He also said: "Actually, I went to that hospital later and

    found The doctor from back then."

    When Jiang Zhihuo left, the doctor had already resigned. He asked the doctor if he still remembered what happened back then. The doctor showed an extremely painful expression, hugged his head, grabbed a handful of hair, and said in an almost remorseful tone, "I remember." He remembered that Omega

    .

    She kept talking about her baby until she bled out and lost consciousness.

    Thinking about the future and the future, she said that she must protect this child well, and that her child will be as smart as his father.

    After realizing that she would not be able to support the birth of the child, the woman said to the doctor in the weakest voice: "The man outside is not the father of the child, so no matter what happens, you have to help me keep the child first. He is already so old. There is hope only after birth, don't give the child to him."

    Those were the last words the woman said.

    The doctor bowed his head: "I didn't do anything after that, I can't do it, it's against the law to take away the child, but I can't afford the follow-up responsibility if I force the operation." After that day, the doctor has been blaming himself: "I used to think that

    , I can welcome the birth of life, and what I do is a great job, but I can't bear death, I can't bear the warmth and coldness of people, and I can't bear a woman's request to me before she closes her eyes. Maybe I'm not suitable to be a doctor "

    Yan Mu listened quietly all the time, listening to every word Jiang Zhihuo said to him, and gave him an extremely gentle hug.

    Jiang Zhihuo rested his head on Yan Mu's shoulder and rubbed the corners of his eyes.

    He didn't allow himself to think about many things, his biological parents, doctors.

    In fact, they have nothing to do with him now.

    But that's how it is between people, there is a little thing that connects them together, and no matter how much time passes, they can't escape.

    After knowing the truth, Li Hao moved his information out, and when asked to give himself a new name, he remembered what the doctor said, and decided, "Then take my mother's surname." Yan Mu gently rubbed Jiang

    Zhihuo Jiang Zhihuo buried himself in his neck.

    He likes the smell of Yan Mu.

    They hugged like this for a while, and they don't need to talk too much when they are sad. Jiang Zhihuo closed his eyes, and his eyes were a little dry.

    Soon, he heard Yan Mu call him: "Xiao Zhou, Xiao Zhou."

    Jiang Zhihuo rubbed his cheek against Yan Mu, not wanting to move.

    Yan Mu motioned him to turn his head.

    Jiang Zhihuo turned around obediently, and his eyes met - the two professors were standing not far from them.

    The two professors just came out of the police station, and when they heard that Dai Hongtian and Xiao Zhou were not related, they turned from surprise to joy.