12

When he said he wanted to chat, Jiang Zhihuo didn't know what to say to Ding Jianhui.

    Zong Bei asked him jokingly before: Did old man Ding want to force him to "reform evil and return to righteousness" by making him feel guilty.

    Jiang Zhihuo was really guilty, and Ding Jianhui was really helping him think of a way out for the future.

    "Although I just said it now, it should be in time." Ding Jianhui said earnestly, "You are handsome, tall, and active. Next year's art exam will be from April to July. You can catch up if you start studying now."

    Ding Jianhui slowed down Tone: "The teacher will never be biased because of a student's grades. Everyone is different, and they are good at different aspects. Your grades are average, and the teacher doesn't think it is a bad thing. There are many ways out. The score in the art test can be lowered." For a long time, the teacher happens to have a classmate who is also taking the art test, so I can ask you a question, think about it, and get to know it first?"

    Ding Jianhui took out a stack of documents from the drawer, most of which were about the introduction of the art test Compared with the results of previous years, Jiang Zhihuo took the stack of papers, remained silent for a long time, and then said: "Teacher, I'm sorry, I...don't have that kind of thought

    right now." He needs to communicate with his parents when he goes back. Give Jiang Zhihuo some time to think about it. He took a sip of wolfberry tea and asked, "When the teacher asked you to write an essay just now, did you think about it?"

    Ding Jianhui's tone was calm, not to teach Jiang Zhihuo a lesson, but because he really wanted to know his thoughts. Jiang Zhihuo was embarrassed to argue in front of him, and said seriously: "Teacher, to be honest, you assign me A school, Q Hua or B University, I can go to it, really."

    "Hahahaha." Ding Jianhui was amused by Jiang Zhihuo's serious nonsense expression, he said a few more chicken soup, waved his hand, and finally Put Jiang Zhihuo back in class.

    "Can you understand this question, Zong Bei?"

    Ding Jianhui sat next to the second class math teacher. Zong Bei didn't understand two steps in the class. After class, he went to the office to ask. content of the conversation.

    "I understand, thank you teacher!"

    Zong Bei put away the test paper and caught up with Jiang Zhihuo.

    "Fire!" Zong Bei stopped him and went straight to the point, "I heard what I said to Teacher Ding just now! I think Teacher Ding is right, you can't go on like this!"

    "Me?" Jiang Zhihuo pointed to himself.

    Zongbei nodded.

    Jiang Zhihuo: "What's wrong with me?"

    Zong Beiyi said righteously: "Fighting and skipping classes to chase girls, you can no longer be a school bully, you are in your third year of high school, you should study hard!"

    Jiang Zhihuo: "I didn't fight, did I?"

    Zongbei: "In short, you should focus on your studies now!"

    Jiang Zhihuo thought Zongbei probably heard the conversation in the office. Zongbei has always been a responsible person, not only for himself, but also for his friends . Jiang Zhihuo's heart warmed, he put his arms around Zong Bei's shoulders, and whispered: "You don't have to worry about me, I'm really fine with Q Hua B."

    Zong Bei: "..."

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Actually, you What I saw was not the real me, I was very strong, and I had to hide my strength for some reason."