26

Chapter 26

    Jiang Zhihuo paused for a moment, then smiled.

    As early as the moment he got the report, Jiang Zhihuo had guessed this.

    Yan Mu was able to produce the activity track report, so it is impossible to lack the last few pages of character profiles. To put it bluntly, if he didn't hide anything, he could just show him the electronic version like he did the night before, so why print it out on purpose.

    Whether he wanted to frame him on purpose or had other intentions, if Yan Muruo didn't want to say it, Jiang Zhihuo had no way of knowing.

    Yan Mu admitted that he put away his character profile and wrote that sentence, but it is also obvious that it is a declarative sentence, not an interrogative sentence.

    He's just stating the fact.

    Jiang Zhihuo couldn't figure out what he meant, there were all kinds of possibilities, but no matter what, Yan Mu was not the only one who had doubts and guesses about the whole thing.

    Jiang Zhihuo put down the cat in his hand, took out another small bowl, poured Shuhua milk, and added some cat food.

    He said: "There is no live broadcast on the whole network at all."

    The matter of Feng Zhi involved too many Omega, and they couldn't really put it on the Internet.

    "Why did you ask me to say that on purpose?" Jiang Zhihuo asked.

    Yan Mu looked at him without answering.

    The doubts don't stop there.

    Jiang Zhihuo asked again: "Actually, there's no need to play that video in the school. You even went out of your way to hack the school's intranet. Why did you do that?"

    Invading the intranet and playing the video were all advocated by Yan Mu alone. , is not in Jiang Zhihuo's plan. If there is really no purpose, there is no need to go around and do these troublesome things.

    Yan Mu looked at him quietly for a while, his eyes cast across the nasal bone: "What do you think?"

    Jiang Zhihuo smiled, "I was thinking, there seems to be something about you."

    Yan Mu nodded.

    Jiang Zhihuo said: "Feng Zhi is too self-confident and high-spirited, so he needs face. In reality, abuse and accusations can be avoided, but the Internet is everywhere. He can't hide. , Hearing this sentence, coupled with a series of inducing behaviors and mental reduction operations, he collapsed by at least 30%."

    Yan Mu: "Yeah."

    "This video is specially played in school , There are two purposes. First, to tell the high school seniors who are in class, 'Director Feng, whom you usually respect, is a beast in clothes'."

    "Second, to tell the other two Omega who haven't been attacked yet, and think they are out of it."

    "You are conveying two messages to them. One is 'you escaped a catastrophe, and someone helped you to prevent it'. Don't leave your name when you do good deeds, but leave your deeds. It's quite individual."

    "The other..." Jiang Zhihuo said, "It's 'You have been cheated, if you don't quickly recognize the facts, you will be raped by Director Feng just like the Omega in the video', you are using empathy to force them to stand in line."

    "The two Omegas are very good-tempered people. They will definitely feel disgusted when they realize this matter. They may not say so many bad words, but they will definitely feel disgusted."