103

The screen went black, and there was only a line of small characters in the middle of the screen that said "The live broadcast has ended".

    Jiang Zhihuo returned the phone to the girl, clasped his fingers tightly on the corner of the table, and his forearm trembled slightly.

    Yan Mu didn't speak for a while, and there was no expression on his face, until Jiang Zhihuo turned to him, and asked calmly, "Are you going?" Jiang Zhihuo said without hesitation, "Well, I'm sorry, Brother Yan

    , Please take a leave of absence for the afternoon exam."

    He didn't wait for Yan Mu to speak, and rushed out of the classroom.

    Jiang Zhihuo stopped a taxi outside the school gate: "Go to Five Star Plaza."

    "Five Star Plaza?" the taxi driver said, "There was an accident over there, the road was blocked, so I can't go there." "

    Then go as far as you can. " Please hurry up." Jiang Zhihuo urged.

    The taxi driver sighed, seeing Jiang Zhihuo leaning on the back seat and typing non-stop, thinking that he was probably another one watching the excitement, shook his head, and started the car.

    The road was blocked, and Jiang Zhihuo ran over the second half. When he arrived at the Five Star Plaza, the crowd had been evacuated, but the scene was still a mess.

    There are extremely obvious tire marks on the ground, the guardrail has been smashed and extinguished, and there are traces of blood on the ground.

    ——The van went on a rampage, and several fans and security guards were injured.

    Fortunately, there were medical staff at the scene, and the injured people were sent to the hospital in time, and their lives were not in danger.

    The program team is communicating with the police.

    "I don't know what's going on. The man drove in and rushed in. There were so many people at that time that the security guards didn't have time. He was definitely not a member of the program crew. I don't know who it is, and I don't know why Yun Xiaoxu was arrested. If there is any need to investigate, the program team will definitely cooperate."

    "Okay." The police chief learned about the general situation of the scene and received information from his subordinates.

    -The kidnapper is Dai Hongtian, who was sentenced to 13 years for abduction and extortion. His sentence was reduced due to his good behavior in prison. He was released from prison just half a month ago.

    -At the beginning, the target of abduction was Yun Xiaoxu. Dai Hongtian absconded after extorting a huge amount of money. Later, he was reported. After investigation, the content of the report was true, so he was imprisoned.

    -The kidnapping of Yun Xiaoxu this time may be out of retaliation.

    - Now tracking the van, which is headed towards East Street.

    The sheriff arranged for his subordinates to stay at the scene, questioned the staff one by one, and then got into the police car and decided to pursue him.

    Just when it was about to start, someone knocked open the car door. The sheriff turned around and found that it was a student, still wearing a No. 1 Middle School uniform.

    "I'm going too." Jiang Zhihuo said.

    "How did you get in?" The coordinates of the van were displayed on the display in the car in real time, and it was moving forward quickly, and it would take less than half an hour to get out of the market.