7

Chapter VII

Since it was going to be an experiment, it had to be prepared. Yan Mu went into the bedroom to get things, and Jiang Zhihuo was bored, so he simply drew what was written on the paper into a table.

Yan Mu is very well prepared, everything from winter coats to summer T-shirts, frequently used pens, and frequently read books are all neatly placed on the coffee table.

The effect of the kiss in the school is still there, and the test can only be started after the fever symptoms reappear.

It was the first time for the bully and the god of learning to stay in the same space calmly. Not arguing is already the limit, and it seems unrealistic to chat. The two of them are leaning on the sofa and playing with their mobile phones.

[To be honest, I have been using Yeguo to read and read books recently, change sources, and read aloud with many timbres, www.yeguoyuedu.com Android and Apple are both available. 】

Jiang Zhihuo opened the game casually. Yan Mu is using the software to brush up questions, 15 multiple-choice questions, with a time limit of 10 minutes. Within two clicks, Xie Qiu's news kept popping up.

Xie Qiu: Brother Yan, you and the school bully... are you okay?

Yan Mu didn't click to pause the timer, cut into WeChat, and replied: It's okay.

Xie Qiu: I heard that you two went out of school together.

Xie Qiu: And that wound on your hand, what's going on?

Yan Mu lowered his head, the red mark touched by the nurse yesterday is still there, it has faded a bit compared to yesterday, but his skin is fair, but the color still looks darker.

Xie Qiu didn't know about contact barriers either.

Yan Muhui: I touched it myself.

Jiang Zhihuo was halfway through the game, and Zong Bei's news came late at night. He probably wanted to relax after writing the paper for a long time, and the dialogue box kept popping out.

Zong Bei: Brother Huo, I heard you went to trouble Yan Mu?

Zongbei: What's the matter with you?

Zongbei: Do you need help?

Jiang Zhihuo is playing a gunfight game, throwing a sniper headshot and his opponent, this area is likely to be the next safe zone, don't rush to go, control the character to hide behind the bunker, Jiang Zhihuo cuts out of the game.

Jiang Zhihuo: Am I the kind of person who will find trouble for nothing?

This point is the end of get out of class time, Zong Bei quickly returned: To Shangyan Muhua, you are.

Jiang Zhihuo: ...

He took a photo of Zhang Yanmu, without showing his face, and the camera was deliberately tilted to the side, half of which was the wall, only the corner of the clothes was exposed. Originally wanting to prove that I and Yan Mu are in peace now, I was only halfway typing the words, and before I had time to send out the picture, I suddenly felt stiff all over, and an irresistible hot feeling flooded every corner of my body in an instant——

The mellow and faint aroma of wine filled the living room.

Yan Mu paused when he was doing the question.

——There will be a faint connection between the alpha and omega marked in depth, but this connection has little effect on alpha, but it is like a shackle on omega, to the point where even drugs can't be used.

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" Jiang Zhihuo looked at the time at the moment of fever, he was short of breath, "Write it down, forty minutes!"

Forty minutes have passed since I kissed at school to the onset of symptoms.