98

Yan Mu looked at Jiang Zhihuo quietly.

    His voice was very low, and the corner of his mouth curled into a bitter arc. Outside the window, the hazy moonlight was imprinted in his eyes.

    "I want to make you happy." Yan Mu said slowly, "But I don't know what to do." "That's why

    you bit yourself?" Jiang Zhihuo squeezed the dents on his knuckles again.

    "It's just a habit of thinking." Yan Mu said.

    "Then what did you think of?" Jiang Zhihuo asked.

    Yan Mu shook his head, hooked Jiang Zhihuo's fingers with his backhand.

    Yan Mu: "I'll accompany you."

    Jiang Zhihuo was taken aback for a moment, then smiled.

    In the past too many years, he has changed too much. Only when you don't realize it will you find the shadow of your childhood, proud and quiet, and when you can't think of an answer, you will stubbornly raise your head, with a slender and beautiful neck.

    "I will accompany you."

    The night was so quiet that you could hear the sound of the breeze blowing by your ears.

    The weather in March is always comfortable, with gentle wind and gentle sounds.

    I will accompany you.

    Four words are enough. Jiang Zhihuo thought, he was just in a bad mood, and he didn't mean to complain or complain.

    It has been a long, long time since he has shown his emotions so straightforwardly, and he has never been able to hide it in front of Yan Mu.

    ——The existence of Yan Mu is too special for him.

    It is an extremely important part of his memory that he doesn't want to forget, and it is also the most burning part now, more than ten years later.

    He couldn't say, emotions like these couldn't be conveyed in words.

    ——Therefore, there was only a few seconds of silence, and very suddenly, Jiang Zhihuo leaned towards Yan Mu, pressed his lips against his, and then bit his lower lip.

    They start kissing each other.

    There was a wind blowing downstairs for a while, so Jiang Zhihuo's lips were very cold.

    He sucked and bit with his lips that were not warm, exchanging kisses from shallow to deep.

    Later, they gradually couldn't keep up with their breathing. When they separated, their noses touched their noses.

    "It's cold, Brother Yan, let's go in." Jiang Zhihuo said.

    When Jiang Zhihuo woke up the next day, he was not feeling well. Maybe it was because of the wind blowing too long last night, or too much force. His head hurt, his waist was still sore, and his whole body seemed to be falling apart. He was tired.

    After tossing around until midnight last night, the atmosphere was so good that Jiang Zhihuo didn't have any strength at all, so Yan Mu carried him to the shower.

    Recently, the winter and spring seasons changed, and the school issued a notice.

    The main thing is to remind students to keep warm, drink plenty of water and exercise more, and try not to get sick.

    After all, senior high school students are only two months away from the college entrance examination, so they can't bear to struggle.

    "Students should pay attention to wearing more clothes and exercising more recently. Don't take off your coat when you sweat, and don't blow the air outside." Before class, Ding Jianhui also warned, "Study is very important. Don't stay up too late, if you have symptoms of a cold, take some VC or cold medicine immediately, your body will always come first!" "