Oe kelku

My cries had silenced to huffed of air. I watched as the sky began to grow darker. Eclipse. The fighting on the water had quieted, the humans mostly dead, the Metkayina probably had their children were gathering for the sands now.

'Would this be my final Eclipse?' I thought as I adjusted my sit to one of more comfort favoring my uninjured leg.

I sighed heavily as Quaritch came over. With a shit eating grin he ripped my com collar off chuckinh it away. He then turned away again.

I glared as Wainfleet and Z walked past us, as if to sweep the sinking ship, they retuened with the few humans left to follow the twisted Avatar.

"Auntie?" Kiri asked inching as close to me as she could get.

"Don't worry. We outnumber the boys in bravery girls. Sadly, we may have to wait for the muscle to show up before we can get out." I chuckled with a sharp breath.

They gave me slight smiles.
"But the most important rule?" I smiled at my partners in crime.

"Blame the boys." Tuk smiled sadly.

"I think this time you may have to tell uncle the truth." Kiri mumbled from her squat her eyes tracing my leg and arms.

I looked at my leg as it began to change color and the odd angle it was in. Then my hands, bleeding and raw from struggling.

"I'll think about it." I chuckled. I smiled watching the sun as it vanished under the blanket of the planet neighboring us.

A rock sat in my stomach, I sat up a bit listening to anything thay wasn't the sirens, or the creaking metal around us. For a clue or hint of what was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Tuk asked.

"I've come to learn. After dark, in recent times, mainly bad things happen under the stars." I sighed again.

Quaritch pulled a scope from his gun looking through it at something in the distance. He pulled the com unit he stole from my nephew closer to his face a smile slowly growing.

"Can you hear me corporal?" He asked slowly. There was no response. "Yeah, yeah. I think you can." He concluded. "I got your daughters. And from the sound of it a sister." He smiled. "Same deal as before. You for them." He almost hummed happily.

I hissed again.
"Talk to me Corporal." He spoke into the mic and soon made his way to us. I snarled as he approached.

"Z, up top." He ordered before talking, taunting Jake again. "I need sumthin, Jake. Or theres gonna be consequences." He rushed. As he moved between the men running around him.

"Yeah, I hear you." Jake responded. He sounded so tired and exhausted.

I watched as all the Na'vi and humans lined up on the side of the ship taking aim.

I inched closer to Tuk as Kiri inched closer to us.
"It will be fine." I whispered to them.

"Hold fire!" Quaritch ordered. He soon pulled back smiling happily.
"Let's get this guy! That's what we came here for!"

He sent his people to scattered along the rail and they set up a wall of defense. He did a double take of his men's positions. Then he spoke into the coms again.

"Talk to me, Corporal. This ships going down and our little family with it." We all straightened up a little at his sneeing threat. "Your boy, he didn't have to die. You brought that on yourself."

At his words I hobbled up straight. Standing fully all weight on my good leg, but now I had a reason to try to break my restraints.

"LIAR!" I shouted to him.
He turned to me, gave a small shrug.