Rey

I made my way to Tsu'tey. He lay on a bundle of moss.

"Ma Tsu'tey. Ma 'eylan. Za'u, we must go. Come." I gasped trying to prop him up.

"Where.... where small...?" He tried to speak, but he began coughingand gasping.

I moved him gently looking at his head. I clamped my mouth shut holding in a scream. I didn't save him, I failed. His queue was severed, not at the bass, but half way down his back.

I whimpered a bit as I lay him down again.
"Stay awake. I will return, 'ì'awn txen." I ordered him as I settled him before running back to the tree I left Trudy.

I found her and she was sleeping.

"No! No, no, no." I cried running to her. "Wake the hell up!" I ordered her as I scooped her up slinging her across my shoulders. "Trudy! Wake up!" I ordered as I moved back to Tsu'tey.

"Tsu'tey. Brother do you read?" Jakes voice called. "Tsyameysya! Come in." Jake called.

I turned on my mic.
"I'm here. I have Trudy and Tsu'tey. We're grounded. Norm is down, we're stuck here." I responded trying to breathe.

"Lay low. We'll get you out soon!" Jake responded.

I started choking on smoke as it rose from the flame throwers that were no longer in use. But I smiled feeling the earth tremble beneath me.
"Thank you Eywa." I whispered looking around, the fires had been put out and the Amp suits and demons were killed.
I turned to Trudy, she was awake but slowly drifting.

"Come on. Stay awake, hey. We win. Okay? I'm telling you what happens, Trudy we win." I spoke lulling her head to face me.
Her eyes focused on me a moment.

"Just... ten seconds." She smiled tiredly her head falling on the mossy ground.

I watched as many ships fell from the sky. I smiled seeing the animals of the forest fight for their home. I faced Tsu'tey.

"You must stay awake, Ma Olo'eyektan, stay awake. Please?" I sighed sitting beside him. "Stay awake. Everything will be fine, the people will live on, they will thrive, you stay with me here so we can return to the people." I ordered him, my voice trembling.

His eyes steeled for a moment, but he slowly lay his head down again.

"HELP!" I screamed. I didn't want to move, but I couldn't just stay here. "HEELP!" I screamed again.

"SRUNG SI! RUTXE SRUNG SI!" I called out again. I stood and just before I moved someone ran to me. I let myself fall back into my sit. I pulled Trudy close to me as I stayed by him.

"Omatikaya tsamsiyu!" The hunter called. I waved my hand as he drew closer.

Soon a gathering of warriors surrounded me.

"Oe kin Toruk Makto!" I told them.

"Oe kä." One spoke running off quickly. I cradled Trudy in my lap and held Tsu'tey's hand in my own.

"Stay. Ma Oleyektan, 'ì'awn." I pleaded.

His eyes roamed all around us and landed on me again. Trudy was sleeping halfway on the grass halfway on my lap, I made sure to check her breathing every few seconds, but I was getting tired as the smoke took effect.

I felt my air shortening as the warrior returned.

"Jake." I gasped. As he and Neytiri ran over to us following the hunter.

I admit I felt pitiful as he came over, I reached for him with one arm as he ran over.
Neytiri sat beside me and and Jake lowered himself on Tsu'tey's other side.