"Mmmm, fine." Anakin simply mumbled, leaning down to press kiss to her lips. It was a long and heated kiss, and it took a few minutes for the two to pull away. Anakin let out a heavy breath "Did I mention you look....ravishing?" He asks in a whisper.

Y/n smirks a little "Mmm I don't think you did." She says, her voice low and sultry.

Anakin raises his brows with a grin, and he smiles a little "I didn't?" He asks. Anakin then leans his head down to her neck, placing gentle kisses on her pulse point "You look fucking ravishing, I'm tempted to rip this dress off you myself." He mumbled.

"Whats stopping you?" Y/n asks in a whisper, a mischievous grin replacing her smirk.

Anakin moves his hands to her back, one hand going up to the zipper and pulling it down "Good point." He mumbled.

Once the dress was unzipped, Y/n pushed it off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. This left her in a comfortable bra, and a comfortable pair of underwear.

"Maker, look at you." Anakin whispered in awe, his flesh hand going to her stomach "You're so gorgeous."

Y/n smiles shyly and looks down at his hand, placing hers on top of it "You flatter me too much."

Anakin grins a little, and begins to place kisses all over her face. He then moves from her face to her neck, and from her neck to her breasts "Well it's true." He mumbled. Anakin took a step back, and gently pushed Y/n back onto the couch "Tonight is all about you, my good girl."

Y/n blinks at him "Oh really now?" She asks, slipping her bra off and tossing it.

Anakin gets down on his knees in front of her, placing his hand on her hips "Really." He says lowly.

He trails the top hem of her underwear, before pulling them down. Y/n lifts her hips as her lover pulls them off fully, tossing them across the room. Placing his hands on her knees, he opens her legs.

"Look at how pretty she is." Anakin mumbled, leaning his head down and placing gently kisses on both her inner thighs.

Y/n sucks in a deep breath, adjusted herself in a more comfortable sitting position "Anakin please." She whispers.

Anakin looks up and grins "What? Don't like my teasing anymore, love?" He asks. He takes his flesh hand, and uses his imdex and middle finger to part her pussy lips.

"Not right now, no." Y/n whimpered rolling her hips, trying to get any friction she could get "You-fuck- you said tonight was all about me."

"Mmm, you're right." Anakin mumbled leaning his head closer to her center, he licks a stipe up her cunt. Making Y/n twitch, with a gasping moan "Fuck you taste so good, sweetheart."

Y/n reached a hand down, threading her fingers through his hair. She pushes his head forward a little, but he hardly budges "Please she begged."

"Impatient aren't you?" Anakin asked in a teasing voice.

"Mmmmmm." She just whined in response, making the man chuckle lightly.

Anakin moved his head as close as he could, almost like was trying to suffocate himself. He wraps his arms around her legs, lifting them up to his shoulders and pulling her a little forward.

"Fuck, Anakin." Y/n moaned when he began teasing her clit with his toung, making her tug at his hair a little.

Anakin groaned against her cunt, sending vibrations through her. Y/n tugged at his hair more, letting out a high pitched wail. But not even a second later, she lets out a gasp of disbelief.

"Anakin." Y/n scoffed with a small whimper, rolling her hips a little.

"I know sweetheart." Anakin murmured, teasing her entrance with his middle finger.

Y/n whimpered rolling her hips towards his hand "Anakin please." She cried out, desperate for any sott of pleasure.

Anakin gently eases his middle finger inside her, making Y/n moan. Slowly he began thrusting his finger in, and out of her. It was a slow pace, something she wasn't exactly happy with.

"Anakin, please." Y/n cried impatiently.

"C'mon sweetheart, I need more words than that." Anakin says.

Y/n whimpered her face flushing red with embarrassment "Need more." She said, lifting her hips a little "Please Anakin."

"Please what, my love?" Anakin asked, his pace still agonizingly slow "What do you want?"

"You. I want you." Y/n cried out, letting out another wailing moan as Anakin inserted his index finger inside her.

"This want you want?" Anakin asked, while moving his hand faster and faster.

Y/n arched her back with moan, moving her hand around the couch trying to grab onto something. Anything. She grabbed onto the fabric of the blanket, that was drapped over the couch.

"Anakin fuck!" Y/n cries out, her high slowly creeping up. That coil in her stomach getting tighter, near to snapping.

"You gonna cum pretty girl?" Anakin asked with a grin, speeding his movements.

Y/n couldn't get any words out, she was too lost in the euphoria. The intense pleasure Anakin was causing, "I'm so close." She cried.

Anakin grins a little "Yeah?" He asks gently, leaning his head back in between her legs. He continues to finger her at a steady pace, while his tongue worked on her clit.

"Please, please, please." Y/n pleaded arching her back again, wails mixed with moans flying past her lips "I'm gonna-fuck- I'm gonna cum."

"Cum all over my face, sweetheart." Anakin mumbles into her cunt.

Five words, thats all it took more. Y/n let out one finale moan, before that coil snapped and she came all over Anakin's face. Anakin slowed his pace with his fingers, before pulling them out completely. But he kepts lapping at her cunt, licking up her release completely. Y/n lets out little whimpers, her body completely limp and already full of exhaustion.

Anakin moved his head away, and then licked his fingers clean "Maker, you taste so fucking good." He mumbled. He looks up to Y/n, who has her eyes shut "Sweetheart? You still awake?" He asks gently.

"Mmm." Y/n hums tiredly, sluggish trying to lay comfortably on the couch.

"Lets get you in the bath." Anakin says while getting to his feet, leaning down to pick Y/n up bridal style.

Y/n wraps her arms loosely around Anakin's neck "What about you?" She mumbled.

Anakin looks down at her tired face, and smiles "You want me to join you in the bath?" He asks.

"I mean....yes, but that's not what I meant." Y/n says while yawning, "Don't you want me to-"

"No, sweetheart I'm okay." Anakin says gently, while placing a kiss on her forehead "I wanna focus on taking care of you."

Y/n closes her eyes and hums "You're too sweet to me." She mumbled.