Yes, sir"

"So, who am I working my case with?" Detective Parker asked, walking into the Grey's office before glancing at Reyes. "Why's she here?" The blonde asked before realizing what was going on. "Oh, seriously? Her? Why can't it be Bradford?"

"It either her or no operation" Samantha rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Okay, fine. Come on, Reyes" and she walked out. Vienna rolled her eyes and followed the detective out. "Did Grey explain the op to you?" She shook her head. "I'll explain in the car and get changed into something else" and walked away from her.

"Someone kill me now" She mumbled to herself following her into the locker room.

...

"Okay, so, is the plan clear?" Samantha asked Vienna for the third time.

"Yes, you go in, get a couple of drinks get the hitman to confess while I listen to the conversation from the bathroom" Vienna repeated again, the blonde nodded.

"See, easy, you can't mess it up" Vienna rolled her eyes and the two got out the car.

Samantha was right Vienna couldn't mess it up, but she still could by getting absolutely wasted after 30 minutes into the op.

"So there's one flaw with my plan" Parker slurred walking over to Vienna.

"Our suspect isn't even buzzed, and you're totally hammered?" She asked quickly with a slight smirk.

"I'm so hammered!" The detective exclaimed, Vienna sighed standing up.

"Okay, we need to sober you up and get back out there. Coffee and carbs usually work, so here's what we're gonna to do" She told her before slapping her in the face.

"Ow! Vienna! What about the carbs?"

"Carbs never work and even if it did, we have none with us" She pointed out, the blonde nodded.

"Oh, I think it worked" Parker replied with a smile, "You've always wanted to do that haven't you? You know I would have as well 'cause I can be such a bitch, but you know what, I'm gonna be less of a bitch from now on"

"Okay, I'm calling Grey, this is a failure" Vienna replied grabbing her phone from her pocket.

"No, wait, wait. I have an idea"

"Oh, I bet it's great" Vienna replied sarcastically with an eye roll.

"Okay, you know how guys like whatever his name is, they think we all look the same, right? So you dress as Sam. You take my place, and, oh, my God. Is drunk Sam a genius?" The detective realized, Vienna gave her an unamused look.

"That's never gonna work, you just need to sober up and get back out there-" She paused noticing the detective on the floor. "And, you're on the floor" She sighed, "Fine, we'll try your plan but you messed the op up"

"Fineee, okay, I did, I admit it" Sam groaned taking off her jacket and passed it to Reyes.

After Vienna took some picture of the drunk detective just to remind her of when she was sober before she went out to the bar and grabbed a beer for her and the suspect before sitting back at the table.

"What's going on here?" The guy asked her.

"Uh, nothing" Vienna replied putting on the smile.

"Nothing? You said we were moving on to shots and you got more beers?" He asked her, she chuckled.

"Right, I totally forgot, I guess we'll just have to shoot these, then" She replied passing him the other beer.

"I'm so drunk" Vienna said to Samantha walking into the bathroom. "He's had 14 beers and he's not even slurring his words"