Ch 22 stop teasing

Warning: sexual teasing, alittle smutt

Bruce walks down to the lab early in the morning, looking at the empty hospital bed and chair, "I could have swore that i left you right here."  Bruce turns walking into the dining room, "I think im going crazy. Have any of you seen Yn this morning?"

Natasha looks up from her breakfast, "Nope but Yn will not be found if she doesn't want to be. Why?"

He points back to the lab, "I told her to stay there, she had a few broken ribs and a couple Ivs. "

"I havent seen Bucky either." Steve hands Bruce a plate as he speaks looking around.

Wanda smiles her voice soft and sweet,"Well you know they are together wheneveer they are. I wouldnt worry Bruce."

"Wild guess Bruce you gave her a sendative and she woke up in a few minutes?"

Bruce sits picking up his fork, "How did you know that Natasha?"

"I've seen it happen before when she was a kid."

Pietro turns shock covering his, "You knew Yn a kid?"

She smirks, "Oh yeah, I was ten when Yn was brought to the redroom. She was very mischevious, cute and happy for awhile. "

"Its very hard to imagine Yn as a child. She seems so cold and impervious to everything," Pietro says smirking lightly.

Pepper walks in kissing tony, "Coulson is downstairs wants to talk to us."
"Okay."Tony gets up following her out.
You walk into the kitchen grabbing a cup of coffee sitting and listening to them talk unnoticed.

Bucky wakes up smiling softly as he turns over to your pillow only to find it empty. He sits up quickly looking around and dressing as his thoughts start gettting the better of him as to what could have happened to you. Bucky runs downstairs frantically looking around for you. Steve turns to him seeing the panicked look on his face, "Bucky is everything okay?"

"No- " He stops relaxing seeing you sitting at the table, "You fucking scared me half to death Yn. What the fuck are you doing?"

They follow his gaze to you sitting happily on the counter smirking at Bucky, " Sorry."

"Dont do that again i nearly had a heartattack. Ive been looking all over the place for you."  You shrug sipping some of your coffee.

Natasha stares at you, "How long have you been there Yn?"

"About 10 minutes."

"WE're terrible at our jobs." Steve says annoyingly forking his pancake.

"Your not terrible at your job Steve. Im just amazingly good at mine." Bucky walks over gently grabbing your hips pulling you of the counter.

Natasha scoots you a plate, "We're training later in the basement if you want to watch."

"I dont have anything to do later so maybe." Bucky sits pulling you onto his lap, whispering in your ear, "You could let me do you later baby doll." He kisses your neck before sipping the strong black coffee. Everyone goes back to doing their own thing, you grab his head nibbing at his neck, "I may do that." Playfully you shove his head away getting up and leaning against the counter. You eat as seductively as possible staring directly into Bucky's blue eyes. You tease him with little gestures, knowing just what what will turn him on.

He swallows hard licking his lips as you scrape the fork with your teeth and lick your thumb of the gravy. Bucky watches you drink your orange juice and licks his bottom lip before getting up and leaving unable to sit there any longer.