Part 1. Princessa

Alexander Pierce walks into the redroom behind him, hydra agents, one carrying the sign that he is human. A daughter, with bright blue eyes, hair of h/c. The 18 month old sits quietly in the arms of the agent, knowing better than to cry or make a sound.
"Wait here Rollins."
"Yes sir." Peirce enters the room with his long time friend, Dreykov who gets up shaking his hand.
"Dreykov conrad."
"Peirce what brings you to my little den."
"I have a favor to ask of you."
"Of course. Take a seat."
"I have made a mistake i need you to fix it."
"What kind of mistake?"
"Rollins.Come here."
Rollins walks in with the child.
"This child is my mistake."
"Yours?"
"Yes. I need it to be fixed."
"You want her to be a soilder?"
"No. I want her to be the greatest weapon ever created. If you can accomplish that."
"I can,lets see the girl."
He stands reaching for the small child who looks to Pierce speaking in Russian. "Dada me no wikey."
Peirce glares "i didnt ask go to him."
The girl nods reaching for Dreykov.
"She speaks Russian?"
"And english fluently. If you discount the baby speach. She absorbs lanaguages very well."
The girl wraps her little arms around drekyovs neck, laying her head on his shoulder sleeping, glad to be away from the agents, who constantly seem to be taunting her.
If one didnt know they would assume the way Dreykov touched the child he cared for her.
"Does she have a Name?"
"Yn Pierce."
"It shall be my greatest pleasure to make the greatest weapon i can for you. A trail, shall we say of my abilty."
"Good. Call me whenever your Finished."
"Do you want her sterilized."
"No one day she shall be the companion to my Winter soilder."
"I see."
Peirce leaves without a backwards glance to his daughter.
"You are too small for this program little child. Don't worry we can fix that in a couple years. I have an agent for you to stay with."
*time skip 16 years later age almost 18.*
Peirce fericouly stalks into the red room, "Dreykov Why did you call me here?"
"Your daughter is ready."
" good to hear. Bring her to me."
"Guard go bring me the Executioner."
The guard stills, a look of terror crossing his features.
"Si-sir are you sure you want Her? Im sure another agent would suffice."
"I said go get her or you will be next before she leaves."
The gurad turns leaving hastily.
"What was that about?"
"Your daughter is somewhat of a mystery to Us she is immune to our mind control drugs. But she does wht she told. You will need restraints for her, she doesn't like to leave. "
"I have my own methods."
"I must warn you, Yn is dangerous she can beat every single one of my widows at one time, including the black widow."
"Sounds perfect. Thankyou."
"It was fun."
The guards walk in weapons raised, a giant cut on your forhead bleeding down your face.
You speak harshly pissed off.
"Why am i here taskmaster?"
"What did you do to her?" Dreykov demands
"She got out we had to tase her. We lost a few guys."
"Realy Yn?"
"What did you expect. I wanted a peice of cake." You smile cruelly, spotting Peirce in the corner.
"Oh well well. If i had known it was father daughter day i might have been more forth comming. And not killed them, but then again, it only a few guards, why not add a couple more to the lists you stopped updating."
The guards take a step back clicking their guns.
"Your comming home Yn." Peirce says.
"Only if you promise i can take a piss before we go."
Peirce chuckles.
" only if you promise not to run."
"What me run away? As if i might get dirt on my hands."
You look at your fingernails dramatically.
" Rollins go with her."
"Yes sir."
Rollins follows you to the bathroom, before leaving.
They put you in supersoilder cuffs for transport, thw thick metal bands tightly hugging the skin of your wrists. Restraints are nothing new you could easily pick them and escape if needed, but why bother.
Peirce turns to Rollins "Rollins." Rollins starts to knock you out.
"Oh please dont insult me with that puny gun barrel. Use something better."
"Fine." He grabs a Baton
"Better?"
"Yep."
He slings it arcoss your head knocking you out.
"Shes a smart ass."
"Thats what i paid for a thing without humanity. A weapon, not a person. Take her to Strucker and have him wipe her, do his thing with codes and then give her the serum as much as he can pump into her system over a single dose."
"Yes sir."
"wake the winter soilder wipe him to and put him a cell, the put her in that cell."
*5 days later*
A strange hand gently taps your shoulder.
"Are you ok?"
You groan sitting up. "Who are you? where i am?" Looking through the dimly lit cell, your eyes fall to the man with longer hair and a dirty white t shirt, and a metal arm sitting beside you offering you a bottle of water.
"They call me the winter soilder. Welcome to hell."
You take the water sipping it, letting the warm water ease the ache in your throat.
"Whats my name?"
"I dont know. They said to call you the winter widow. But i wont call you that it doesnt fit. Im going to call you princessa."
"Dont worry soilder. Somehow someway, we will get out of here."

"Untill then its just you and me."

*3 years later current age 20*

"Bring me my soilders i have a mission for them."
Peirce demands to Rollins.
"Yes sir."
He brings you and The winter soilder to The lab.
"This is our target, kill him and anyone who gets in the way."
He hands you both a picture of a man in glasses.
"His name is Sitwell hes well guarded."
"Yes sir." You reply handing the photo back.
In the Jeep on the way to the target.
You hand the Winter soilder his mask and glasses.
"Princessa i want you to sniper from the roof across the street. I distract them get the shot and get out cover me if possible."
"I always will. Roger that." You grab the back of his neck kissing him passionately. The soldier grabs your hips, rocking them into his own bugle, runni g your fingers through his hair. The soldiers tongue pulling you closer and closer into his own mouth.
"Can you two stop tongue fucking each other long enough for the mission." A guard yells from the front.
"If you like your dick soilder mind your own business." You retort snapping on The soldiers glasses and mask.
He grabs your two peice mask snapping it on. Yours is designed to Keep your hair out of the way.
They drop on by a nearby buliding you run to the roof taking up a postion watching the soldier through the scope.
As he gets on the hood of the jeep driving down the highway jumping onto to roof of the target vehicle ripping out the steering wheel. Getting slung off the roof making a dramatic entrace. You press the comms on speaking in Russian.
"God you look sexy when you make those dramatic entrances."
He starts firing a gun.
"Can we fuck this out later, please just get the target, these guys are good. "
You line up the scope shooting the target but Sitwell is quickly taken away by a guy with wings.
"Target down but he escaped some filthy bastard messed up my shot."
You turn the scope back to the soilder watching as the red head shoots his glasses.
"Shit."
"Shit. Im comming for you soilder mission failed retreat." Jumping up
"Kinda busy here Princessa."
Snapping the grapping hook to the ledge you jump off the building cutting the line once you get to the bottom. Sneaking across the street when a bullet from a red heads guns rips across your head in crossfire.
You fall to the ground blood pouring down you face.
"Soilder im hit, on your 12oclock. I cant make it to you."
The soilder Jumps off the bridge "dont worry princessa im comming for you. Hang on."
He starts Fighting the blonde man,
"Get out of my way. "
He pulls out a knife fighting then man slings him over his shoulder pulling off his mask.
"Bucky?"
"Who the hell is bucky?"
Theres an explosion right beside you knocking you over, The soilder runs over picking you up off the pavement.
"Where are you hit?"
"My head, that bitch hit my head."
A jeep swerves infront of you which you get in the back of it.
"Are you both ok?"
"No. Shes hit. Let me look at your head."
"Alright."
You turn handing him the first aid kit.
He cleans the large gash putting on a makeshift bandage. "You definitely have a concussion. Youll be fine in a couple days"
"Why did you come for me, orders say."
He interrupts.
"I will never leave you behind. Ever screw orders."
" I know. Ill never leave you behind either. Promise. " He gently kisses your mouth pulling you over his lap grinding on each other. You pull off you shirt, he pulls off his. Having some fun on the way back, the guard driving turns the radio up to drown you both out. Rolling his eyes.
" Ihate driving you two do you ways have to Fucking." He mutters.