Ch 23Good girl.🌶️

Warning: Oral female receiving, teasing, praise kink. Idk lol

Bucky breaks the kiss. His hands pin your above your head to wall you gasp arching to his body, your leg wraps around the back of knee. Buckys deep blue eyes stare into yours, " Im going to take you to our bedroom and eat you out until I get sastifyed, then maybe i'll fuck you, but i doubt it" You suck in a breath as wetness dampens your underwear

You frown, "I want sex, you inside of me."

He shakes his head, "No you will have to make do, only good girls get fucked and you haven't been very good to me today." Bucky leans closer kissing you, its gentle and feather light, he drags out the kiss biting your bottom lip. Frustrated you pull a hand free pulling his mouth back to yours in a greedy lustful kiss.
Bucky lifts you up, allowing your legs to wrap around his waist. His cologne fills your nose, making everything hotter as you grind on him. Bucky moves his hands up your back and back to your ass squeezing roughly as he walks down the hall to the bedroom never taking his mouth from yours. He tosses you on the bed, "You sure about this Yn?"

"Very."
Bucky smiles pushing your knees apart, letting them wrap around him as he kisses you again its sloppy and greddy as he grinds his buldge into your heat. You moan into the kiss, as pressure builds up you grind against him. He breaks the kiss, ripping your shirt open staring at your chest, "I dont know which one is more beautiful, the left or the right in that lace bra. Remnd me another time to worship them both. " You help him take off the bra, and yank his shirt of, "Its only fair Jamesss."

"Fuck thats hot."

Bucky kisses each one of your nipples unbuttoning your pants trying to pull them off, he grabs the fabric ripping them. You smile as he stares the thong, "i take it you like it?"

"I fucking love it." He pushes it aside seeing how wet you are, he dips his head between your legs licking the strip of your slit, you moan into your hand as he makes quick circles. Bucky groans as you try to close your legs around his head and grabs your thighs holding them as he devours you. You grab his hair andm the sheet digging your heels into his back, "Mm fuck... right there." Bucky hums sending vibrations into your heat, he grabs your thighs tighter grinding his hips into the mattress desperate for any kind of friction.

You moan grinding onto his face, "ri-Right there fuck fuck fuck...I'm cumming." The pressure in your stomach explodes as you come into his mouth. Bucky licks it up groaning loudly as he readjusts his grips on your thighs, and helps you ride out your orgasm.

You struggle to breath and look down at him," That was- Fuck." You gasp as he plunges his tongue into your core and fucks you like that, "James im-im sensitive."

Bucky groans loving the way you taste and grinds his hips harder into the bed as you dig your fingers his hair. You gasp loudly as he removes his tongue and replaces it with a thick metal finger and curls it your spot.

"You taste so good Yn, I could eat you all day. Be a good girl and cum on fingers, if you want I'll fuck you." He adds a second finger using his flesh hand to rub your clit.

"Yes. Please yes, fuck me."
He smiles," Eyes on me Baby doll."

You make hard contact as he traces figure 8s with his tongue and curls his fingers again making you moan loudly as the pressure builds quicker. "Harder..James please."
He moves his fingers faster loving the way your feet dig into his hips, and your thighs squeeze his head.

"That's it baby doll make a mess all over me "
He pumps his fingers faster, adding a third, you groan at the felling of being so full.
"I know Doll, I got to stretch you out alittle." You nod as ters prick your eyes from so much pleasure, and roll your hips to meet his fingers.
Your second orgasm hits and you squit a little this time bucky slows his fingers pulling them out and licks you clean.