Part 2. I'm not leaving you

"Sir i wouldnt go in there, they are both unstable."
"I didnt ask." Peirce walk into the lab, where you and both being patched up.
"Soilders mission report."
The soilder looks around confused "the man on the bridge, do i know him?"
You look up at Peirce. "And the women i have fought her before?"
"You met them on a previous mission."
You both exchange a glance replying at the same time.
"But we knew them."
"Like i said. Mission report NOW."
The soilder refuses to answer and Peirce starts to hit him "Mission Failed, Sitwell was hit with a bullet, but not dead" the words tumble out faster than they should considering the reprocussions that could follow.
He turns to you, leaving the soldier alone for th moment "And why didnt you kill him?"
"Sir we are lucky the both made it back without more injuries this was a hastily planned Job. There were two many unknowns. Like the Winged Guy we got his specs now. They can try again." Strucker says in a quick tone finishing cleaning the wound on your head.
"Fine but i want them wiped. All of that mission as much as you can."
"Yes sir."
They shove you both into identical machines, you reach out grabbing his hand he gives it a comforting squeeze, before his machine starts to whirl his hand squeezes your tighter in pain as he screams into the mouth guard. Then yours starts you sqeeze his hand in comfort and pain, firmly refusing to make a sound of pain.
You both lay there after the machine stops confused and weak after they read the activations words.

"Take The Winter soilder for now, i have some business with the Widow." Strucker orders.
"Yes sir." They grab his arms trying to pull your hands apart, but you both squeeze tighter refusing to let go.
"Sir we cant get them apart."
"Fine just lock him in the chair."
They do.
"If you hurt her i swear im going to rip your head off."
"Yeah yeah sure. Get a pack of his blood while we have them." He grabs a huge syringe keeping your head locked in the machine which is off.
Pulling off your belt unbuttoning the pants untucking your shirt.
"Dont you dare Strucker."
"Shutup Soilder. She knows what i am doing dont you princessa."
You nod as much as you can, gripping the chair.
"Good thing we tattooed this spot i would hate to get it wrong again." He says shoving the needle in, emptying it completely, laying it down. Grabbing another needle shoving it in the same spot withdrawing a vial of blood from you uterus for testing. You squeeze the chair tighter till hes done. Grabbing an Iv also taking a bag of blood.
"There soilder you can take your princessa now."
He shakes of the cuffs off his arms carrying you back to the cells.
"Are you ok princessa?"
"Yeah im ok."
He pulls you onto his lap on the cot against the wall pulling a blanket over you.
"Sleep now princessa ill protect you."
"Why did you come back for me protocol says..."
"I dont care what protocal says i will never leave you behind. Ever rember forever and always. Now get some sleep please."
"Alright."
You snuggle into his chest in the cold cell, as he rubs your back.

*********
Stark tower.
*********
Natsha stands yelling at Steve.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ROGERS THAT AGENT WAS LITERALLY FIXING TO SHOOT YOU.
and you just stood there like some kind of whipped puppy."
Steve leans against the wall tears rimming his eyes as he starts punching the wall. Breaking it, repeatedly punching, his hand and knuckles start bleeding his breathing erratic.
Clint grabs his hand, wrapping his hand around steves fist.
"Steve, hey i got you."
Steve relaxes a bit lowering his arm.
"Whats wrong? Do you know that guy."
Steve nods forehead against the Wall.
"Ok who is he."
"That man was my bestfriend."
"Your best friend? You mean that maniac was James Buchanan Barnes from the Museum."
Rhodey say walking forward.
Steve nods again "He fell off a train in 1944, over 500 feet off a cliff."
"How is still alive?" Natasha sits.
Tony replies rolling his eyes "The serum obviously he works for hydra now."
"I dont buy it Bucky hated hydra. He didnt even know his own name."
Natasha straightens in her seat, "Oh my god its true."
Steve turns from the wall.
"What? What do you know?"
"Just a story among the Intelligence community, a supersoilder, credited with over 2 dozen assissinations in the past 50 years.
Most of the intelligence doesnt believe he exists, but the ones who do call him the winter soilder."
Fury walks in cuts and brusies all over him from the car crash.
"And i want him."
"What happened to you?" Bruce walks over.
"Your little friend has been busy. He tried to blow up my car a few days ago. Another car zoomed and he was gone in a second, before i could get a shot in. We need that kind of skill."

"I agree. I think i know where to find him. Before I went under i saw a map of all the bases and future base sites. All of them are gone but one."
"Am i the only one who thinks this is insane"
"Yes Stark. Now suit up."

*******************************
The avengers attack the base 10 hours later.
"Get my soilders out of here Agents right now at all costs."
"Yes sir. *on comms* i need full teams to evacuate to soilders. Immediately."
In the cells you both jar awake from the explosions.
"This is it Soilder we get out now or never."
"Lets get out of here then princessa."
He grabs you hand, you both start kicking down the cell door.
As agents run into the hall "The soilders have escaped." They start down the hall and you both start fighting them. You look down the hall at more agents.
"Run Soilder. Please find the man on the bridge."
"No. Im not leaving you."
You stop grabbing his face in your hands. "Go only one of us are going to escape, you can come back for me."
"No. Not without you."
You reach intk your pocket pulling out a set of dog tags.
"Your name is James Buchanan Barnes of the 107 infantry WW2.
Born March 15 1917. Go."
He looks at the tags in his hands.
"There are mine?"
"I stole them from Peirce. Now please go, their comming." You kiss him stepping back towards the agents a gun clicks behind your head, a random agent stepping from the shadows.
"Dont move."
James steps closer. "Let her go or you know i will hurt you."
"Neit."
"Soilder please go. For me."
You turn grabbing the guards gun breaking his neck. A set of guards run down the hall, the solider fights with you.
"I cant leave you. Dont do this princessa."
"Alright. Ill be right behind you i promise."
"Ok."
he runs off down the hall.
A tauting voice echoes through the silence.
"Soldier... Take one more step towards the exit, and im going to shoot her right in the head."
James stops turning. "Rollins."
"One more step and i kill your precious princessa."
Rollins presses a shotgun to the back of your head.
"We both know she wont survive this time."
James lays down his gun.
"Please dont hurt her."
"Rember what i said soilder only one. Rember i love you forever and always." You turn towards Rollins, pushing the gun barrel into you stomache as he pulls the trigger, you jerk back, pushing your gun to his head smiling.
"Goodbye Rollins."
"Yn." You pull the trigger blasting his brains out.
You crumple to the floor.
"NOO! PRINCESSA" The Solider runs over catching you head before it can hit, ripping open your shirt, tearing his outer shirt off tying it around the gushing hole straight through.
You cry out lightly groaning, as he tightens it tighter.
"I have to stop the bleeding. Your going to be ok. You hear me. Lets get you out of here."
He starts to pick you up, you cry lightly again in pain.
"Neit, Neit Neit. I wont make --- it. Go please. Ill hold them off as long as possible.... just go." He starts crying,
"How many times do i have to tell you. I will not leave you.i promised."
"I dont care." You put the gun to his stomache.
"Go for me right now love, for me, or die a pointless death. Im dying... you cant save me..... but i -i can... -s-save you. This is it."
He starts stuttering "i -i "
"Im sorry solider." You shoot his good arm. "Now kiss me good bye and run. Do it."
He looks at his arm, pulling you up so your sitting against the wall. Sweat covering your forhead, you cough blood spilling out of your lips.
"I love you. Forever and always princessa." You smile at him lifting a hand to his cheek.
"Dont forget me."
"Never. If you do by some miracle make it, try to get me a message ill come back as soon as possible. " He kisses you, crying before running off as agents storm the hall. You fire at the door frame till hes gone passing out as an agent runs over.
"Get a cryo pod ready to leave right now on a chopper." He yells into the comms.
"What about the Winter soilder.?"
"Forget him We have to get Peirces daughter out of here. She doesnt have a pulse.".
The soilder runs out stopping looking back, felling the loss of you.
Turing running to the man from the bridge ripping an agent from a tree behind him.
Holding the dog tags covered in your blood. "Do i know you?"
"Bucky?"
"Man i dont rember anything but i know you dont i?"
"Yes. Come on."
Steve taps his Comms "i have bucky, we're on the way back yo the jet."
"Alright Steve, we are finished here and waiting."
They run back to the Jet just as they reach it He hears a timer getting closer.
"GET DOWN."
He grabs steve shoveing him out of the way into the jet, just as it explodes throwing him into the jet, his head hitting the corner of a bench right on the temple, knocking him unconscious.
"Did he just save your life?"
Natasha says pointing at bucky on the ground he rolls over onto his back, the temple bleeding badly.
"Yeah." Natasha call for Bruce.
"Bruce we got a head injury back here. get him restarined."
They drag bucky to the back of the Quinjet restrainting his metal arm tying him to the wall. Bruce cleans the cut, using a butterfly bandaid to hold it together.