Part 11. Stay Out

Clint picks you up, trying his best not to hurt you anymore, "Where do we put her ?"

"Put her in a cell for now, until we can see how much control she has. " Tony replies helping Rhodey from the broken War Machine. "Ah man My suit, it's destroyed."

Tony laughs patting his back,"Don't worry buddy he'll be right as rain soon. Just needs a little duck tape."

Clint looks down at you, and the mask on your face, tiny drops of blood pushing free. "Tony we need to get this thing off her, it's cutting into her face."

"I'll see what I can do, just get her in cell for now."

He carries your sleeping form into a cell, putting you on the bed. "God your so young." He tucks a curl behind your ear, unhooking your weapons belt.

Tony walks into the cell with some tools, "Alright let's find out this key pad." He sits on the edge of the cot, turning your head to the side to get a better look.

Tony bites his bottom lip, "Well that's a problem."

"What is?"

"There's no Access points nothing, I can't get it off without cutting it off, and if these specs are right. It's laced with electrodes We try to remove it. It could shock her very badly. I'm afraid the only way we can get it off is to wait for her to tell us how."

Your breathing starts picking up, as your serum and immunity burn off the all the sedatives.

"Tony she's waking up."
" That's impossible she's going to be out for hours."

Hearing their voices, you sit up quickly, Tony and Clint jump up backing away.
Clint takes a step forward "Your ok your safe now."

You scoot backwards away from him looking around the cell for a way out. Knowing this isn't Hydra, and it's not safe to be here.

"Tony let's give her a minute, come back later."

"Yeah."  They back out closing the door.

You listen to their footsteps recede, and get up looking for a way out. Come on think, it's 3 foot concrete. How do I escape. Breaking it would take to long, the vents? You get on the bed looking at the vent, too small, guess this going the weird way

You stagger Infront of the camera and bring a hand to your head, pretending to collapse and lay there unmoving.

Clint and Rhodey rush in, "What the hell happened she was fine five minutes ago "
"I don't kno-"
You cut clint off by running out the door and up the stairs.

Tony raises his hand with a blaster on it, "Peeka Boo Sweetheart time to go sleepy." He blasts you, making you fall down the stairs and hit your head on the corner of a step, knocking you out.

"Really you two that's the oldest trick in the book." 

"Make fun all you want she's a very good actor." Rhodey picks you up, carrying you back to the cell.

*Day 2*

Clint walks into the cell carrying a tray of food and glass of water, "Hey Sweetie I brought you something to eat."

You hold your head tighter, as memories keep flashing across your mind, with sharp pains.

"Hey." Clint sets the tray down, touching your shoulder. You suck in a breath and and punching him in one motion. "Stay. Out."

Clint falls in a heap Rhodey holds a gun in front of you while Tony drags Clint out. "Sit DOwn and chill out kid. We're trying to Help you"

You sit curling up, like Bucky does, knees to your chest, holding the back of your head.  "Stay out and you won't get hurt."

Rhodey smirks,"You don't hurt us we won't hurt you."

After a while you look at the tray shakily grabbing the cup of water, smelling a very chemically smell.  I'm not stupid you wanna slip me chemicals don't make it so obvious.

You sit it down, grabbing the blanket wrapping it around your shoulders and body, needing to feel safe.

(Italics = thoughts)

" Hey sweet princessa it's been a long time."

You smile under the mask, "Soldier I thought I'd never hear you again."

" Now when have I ever left you alone when you needed me."

"Never. I forgot you I'm sorry. "

"It's ok."

" My head hurts."

"Get some sleep princessa."

"I can't sleep without you."

"Yes you can."

"No I can't I need you so badly. To hear you, smell you, feel you. I don't know where I am, it's all so confusing. Please I just need you."

"Well Just sing honey just sing for me. I'll be with you."

"I don't have the will to sing right now. "

You lean into the corner felling the cold of the concrete through the blanket, laying wake all day and night. Not even moving when they come in bringing another try of food.

Once a day you sing the song to feel close to the soldier.

* Day 7*
The quinjet lands in the courtyard, Bucky exits with his duffle wincing lightly at the bright sunlight, as he walks inside.

Tony turns, his face still bruised from you vicious attack , "Well well if it isn't Mr. Tall dark and grouchy home at last."

Bucky smiles seeing Tony, " If it isn't Mr. I'm a rich playboy bunny."
Tony laughs, "hows your head."

Bucky fake smiles at him, " Much better. Im going to stash this. "
He starts into the elevator " Hey James welcome home party when you get done."

"Okay." He walks off.

Tony looks at Steve, slightly confused as Bucky's mannerisms didn't match him, "am I missing something?"

"He's not doing to good Tony. Not good at all." Steve takes a seat at the counter thanking Maria as she hands him a steaming cup of coffee.

Bucky walks back down the stairs, pouring himself a cup of coffee. Trying to relax into the welcome home party.