Part 20 She is mine

Tw: Angst, torture, fluff

YNs pov
-------------
The cold metal of the repression machine presses into your head with uncomfortable pressure, "Who Did You Call Daughter?" Pierces voice is loud as she yells in your ear, tired of the sarcastic responses youve given him the last 30 minutes. "TELL ME!!"

You smile and dont react, "Peter Rabbit..i hear he has a very lovely carrot. "
A few agents snicker, "Dont test me daughter, was it the Winter soldier? James?"

You turn your gaze to him, hoping he believes the lie, "WHy would i call him he left me here to rot last time rember Daddy." You spit the word in his face making the point that he doesn't scare you in the least bit.

"I know you called for help, who was it?"

You pretend to debate it tapping your fingers on the arm rest knowing that annoys him, "UH i think it was Gandoff..yeah definetely him."

"Barnes? You killed 3 agents to make that call it had to be important."
" WHy would I call him? remeber last time i nearly died he let me to rot... Are you gettting seniale we just had this conversation."

Alexander smiles getting very close to your face, the stale smell of his breath fanning your face. "Rot you shall Yn. Strucker i want her ribs broken then turn on this machine and soak her. If you want put her in a cryo pod for a bit, i know she hates being cold."

Strucker looks down at you, following your legs to your bare feet adn back up, "You heard the man someone go get a bucket of water."

A big burly agent goes out to find a bucket, "Oh and Strucker?"

"Yes sir?"

"Dont forget to whip her."
You jerk as icy cold water is thrown over you and the machine starts for its first round making your brain cloudy. The burly agent grabs your arms pulling you up and ripping the thin white shirt off. You try to push his hands away earing a harsh smack on the cheek, "Stop wiggling and this will go a whole lot faster sweetheart."

You bring your knee into his groin making him grunt, "Call me sweet heart one more time, and ill see your heart in my hand. "

He smiles yanking you arm up into a thick chain, doing the same to the other one. The heavy whip cutting deep gashes along your back and shoulders. He stops asthe straps of your bra break it falls to the floor, Adrenaline floods your veins as he lays down the whip grabbing a titanium baseball bat. You look up to Strucker keeping direct eye contact as the bat connects with your ribs sending sickening pain through your body, you gasp for breath knowing that swing didn't break them.

The second swing results in multiple loud cracks, you drop your head struggling to drag in a breath.
"Enough." Strucker grabs the bat, "No more."

You look up and around noticing sevral guards haaving thier eyes trained on your bare chest. "Strucker dearest...be a doll and grab me a bra from over there, the soldier gets touchy when other men stare at his property. "

Strucker looks at you confused, "Where do you think the Soldier is?"

You smile dragging a pained breath trying to get into his head, using a singsong tone. "Hes the rabbit hole with Alice of course."

He smirks thinking the your memories are fading, "Throw her in the cryo pod for about ten mintues."

The burly agent unhooks you and Strucker grabs a thin sports bra and another white under shirt. You pull them on knowing the back will be coated in blood within seconds. They opush you into the chamber turing it on, repeating the process of repression machine, ice water, cryo pod ovr and over again, never leaving you out long enough for the bleeding to start again.

 Winters Bite; Bucky Barnes x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara