Part 12, I love you

Everyone sits laughing and Drinking.
Bucky grabs a beer drinking it trying to rid of the memories of you dying out of his mind.
"Slow down there bucky, the night is young. "Tony says handing him a new beer smirking.

"Tell you what Stark. You find something to get me drunk. And i will leave you alone."

"Theres some strong alcohol in that room down the hall you can try that."

Bucky gets up walking down the hall.

"Whats his problem?"

"DAmned if i know he barley speaks to me."Steve says sipping his own drink.

"Strange."

"Very, he's just broken."

"Damn." Natasha sips her own drink.
Bucky walks back in with a bottle of tequila.

Tony laughs, "Think thats strong enough?"

"No but it tastes good." He sits the bottle down, looking at Wanda his blue orbs fixating on the small chain around her neck, he gets up walking across the room.
"Whatcha doing Bucky?" Steve questions as Bucky gently lifts the charm staring at it, Wanda shifts uncomfortable, "Wanda right?"
Wanda clears her throat meeting Pietro's gaze,"Uh Yeah, Wanda Maxinoff."

Bucky's gaze hardens, "You were in Hydra MS. Maxinoff." He pronounces the Ms with extreme sarcasm, Wanda's gaze falters. "No I wasn't. Why would you say that."

Bucky trails his fingers across the familiar ropes of the necklace, the hole in his chest aching with familiarity. "Because the only way you could have gotten this necklace, would be if you were in Hydra, or are a member of Hydra. And by the way your pupils contracted when I said that, it's the former opposed to the latter. By all means Keep lying."

"I bought the necklace." She says backing away from his towering figure, "In a jewelry shop in Sokovia."
"Then what does the inscription sa-"

Downstairs you sense the soldiers displeasure, confusion and heartache and sing the song for him, thinking noone can hear you.

"Solider keep on marching on..
Head down till the work is down..."
The avengers shiver, hearing you sing.

"What the hell is that?" Sam asks creeped out.
"That would be the creepy ass prisoner singing again. "

"All day she sings that song only thing she says. Just sits there rocking, in pain ateast i assume its pain like Barnes did when he was rembering stuff. But will she help us help her Noo." Tony says with another Shiver.

Steve looks to the staircase leading downstairs,"Did you try going in there?"

"Yeah i did Steve. She punched my lights out. Tony and Rhodey had to drag me out." Clint says.

"I bet that hurt.".

Clint rubs his bruised jaw,"Like a bitch."

"Waiting on that morning sun Solider keep on marching on."

Wanda and Peitro get deju Vu but have never heard that song in English.
"Whats the Prisoners name i feel like  know that song." Wanda says a camera pulls up on the screen showing you sitting in the corner with the cell singing  through the voice distorter.