Part 19 Germany

Tw: Torture, Angst

James Barnes ~

13 months thats too fucking long. 13 months since I was sent to Wakanada. 13 months since Yn died. I just got her back, a whole month with her before that bastard ripped her from my arms again. That was 5 days ago, I cant eat or sleep without her, Steves terrified for me. Always watching, 3 steps behind or around the corner. He doesn't think I can see him but I can.

Sitting in the kitchen everyone stares blankly in a somber silence, guess they are having a hard time processing it to.
"Bucky.." Natasha's voice trails off, "We should have done better. Helped you and stopped her."

My gaze falls to the pancakes Pepper sets infront of me. "Not hungry Pepper thankyou anyway."

"You have to eat Buck." Steve scolds from across the table he means well but geez sometimes i wish he would just back off, if yn were here she wouldn't scold me she never did.

* Flash back. Year One*

Rumlow walks down the hall with two trays of food, "Here. Our best meal, turkey on whole wheat bread with wonderful delicous apple juice."
He laughs setting the trays down walking away.

You get up, grabbing the trays and sit beside the Soldier. " Want something to eat?" Turkey on whole wheat your favorite, the soldiers least favorite.

He looks up from the cot, "No im not hungry."

You sit beside him rubbing his back, "Whats wrong?"

"What if one day....I lose you."

"You won't."

"But i could, you could be gone and I dont know what would do without you." He leans against your shoulder

"Well i think if that ever happened you would be a lousey mess without me. If that ever happened I know without a doubt you would find me somehow."
You take his wrapped sandwhich and hide it under the blanket knowing he'll eat later. "Drink your juice please."

He smiles taking the cup drinking the juice as you slowly eat your sandwhich and drink your juice.
"Just eat mine to i don't want it."

"You might want it later."

"I won't."

"I just ate, ill be sick if i eat more." You kiss his nose tucking a strand on hair behind his ear.

The soldier smiles, "Alright." He grabs your chin puling you into a kiss.

Later that night you sit with his head in your lap as he sleeps, waking up at around midnight. "Go back to sleep soldier we're okay right now."

"Do you still have that sandwich?"
You smile grabbing it, "Never fails. "

*Present*
James Barnes Pov.

Smiling I pick at the pancakes with a fork laughing under my breath, rembering the way Yn would smile at me when i was trying to be funny.

"Do tell Bucky we could all use a smile." Sam says as he takes a bite full of his breakfast.

"Just something yn would say."

Steve turns to me, " Share Buck please."

"Um well every once in a while in hydra we would get these realy bad sandwhiches, turkey on whole wheat i hated them but Yn loved them. That and apple juice, Rumlow would go out and get the apple juice special because he knew Yn loved it."

"He have a thing for Yn?" Wanda leans closer as she speaks.

"Yeah. But i always found an excuse not to eat it and would try to get yn to eat mine to. She never would, but later i would always want something to eat. And i would ask if she still that sandwhich, she would give it to me with a smirk and say, 'Never fails.' ''