Part 4. I'm a soldier Nothing more

The guards rush a cryo pod into a new base in the Alps.
"Someone go get Strucker. Now."
The young guard runs out as the Doctors run over.
"What happened?"
"We dont know, she barely had a pulse so we threw her in this."
Strucker runs in, "Who is it."
"Peirces daughter."
"Alright get the emergency stash, sendatives, saline bags, anything else."
He opens the pod, "get her feet." They drag you put of the pod laying you on a bed. Blood starts covering the bed dripping to the floor.
"Shes losing too much blood where are those Ivs at."
"Working on it."
Strukker grabs you shoulder Pulling you on your side "i got an entry and Exit point." He pulls off the soldiers makeshift bandage.
"Holy hell."
4 days later.
"What the hell do you want Strucker?"
"Sir its your daughter. When we were attacked she was hit very badly. "
"Is she alive."
"Barely, we have her sedated. Its been touch and ago the past 4 days but she stable."
"What happened?"
"From what we can gather Rollins shot her. She blew his brains out, after that."
"And The Twins?"
"Doing very good."
"Put Yn in the cell beside the girl. After you wake her up."
"Sir shes not ready. It will be at least a couple weeks before shes strong enough to even stand on her own. Another month or even two before she ready for a mission."
"I didnt ask do as i said. I guarantee you she will survive better than you expect."
"And if she dies?"
"Then she dies."
"Fine. "
Strucker goes back to the lab fumming mad. "All of this, he just wants to let her die. Get a stretcher in here."
He unhooks the equipment and IVs, transfering you to the strecher.
"Try not to bust her stitches when you put her in the cell."
"Yes sir."
*****
A Young man and women watch as the guards bring in a stretcher laying it gently on the ground. Lifting the small pale form onto the cot.
One of them gently pushing a lock of hair from your face. The other guard grabs his hand speaking in rapid russian. "Are you crazy, she will kill you if she finds out you touched her."
"Big deal. Shes too tiny."
"Too tiny? The chick is insane. Nobody touches her, but the Soldier or Strucker, its a death wish. Lay off."
"Fine."
The young man presses against his cell to get a better look, his twin does the same.
"I think shes dead, brother."
"I dont think so. Her chest is rising, shes breathing."
"What were they saying."
"I dont know, i dont speak Russian. All i got was Soldier."
The girl throws a small pebble hitting your arm.
"Realy?"
"What do you have a better idea."
"Yeah. Are you alive?"
"My idea was better."
You wake uphearing them talk listening to the accents.
"Miss are you alive."
"Shes not awake dumb ass."
"Not yet."
Slowly you bring your hand up to your side, w
in excruciating pain, sliding it under your shirt feeling the thick bandages, wincing.
"Ha she moved told you she was alive sis."
"Are you awake?"
You groan Turing your head to them.
"Mmm what do you want?"
The girl speaks up. "We just wanted to see if you were ok?"
"Who are you?"
"Im wanda and this is my Twin Peitro."
"Your from Sokovia"
"How did you know that?" Peitro asks.
"Your accents. How long have you been here?"
Peitro speaks again obviouly the older. "A couple months I think. you?."
You sit up holding your side firmly sharp pains running up your side
" ah.. I was born here."
Lifting the edge of the medical shirt, clean and fresh to prevent an infection despite the dirty cell, looking at
The bandage covered in fresh blood.
"Wonderful. " You stand holding onto the walls walking over the the bars. "do me a favor, lift the back of my shirt tell me what you see."
"Umm why?" Peitro says backing away.
"Because i said so."
"Relax brother she has her reason. "
Wanda grabs the back of your shirt lifting through the bars. Gasping loudly.
" What are all these scars for.?"
"Dont worry about the, The bandage is it bloody or clean."
"Clean."
"One good thing."
You step away from the bars, holding your side tightly..
"What happened.?"
"I was shot. Well more like blasted, with a shot gun. Helping my only friend escape."
"Some friend they left you here."
You reach through the bars grabbing him by the throat pulling him tight against them.
"You listen to me very closely. Dont you ever say that again. In this place the only thing you get is a friend, if you get lucky. You would do anything to keep them safe in this place. I didnt give him a choice. I made him leave or both of us would have died. I would glady do it again."
You let go of him.
"I can be your friend or i can be your worst enemy choice wisely."
"Calm down. He didnt mean it like that im sure."
Pietro holds his aching throat.
"Im sorry. "
"Dont worry about it."
You lean agaist the wall in a shadow shaking from the effort.
"He must have been a good friend."
"He was. He was my partner. More even."
Feeling a warm liquid running down your leg you look down, to the growing red stain spreading down your thigh and calf, "shit.."
"Whats wrong?"
You grab the bars of her cell stepping out of the shadow. Pulling yourself along the bar.
"You need some help right now."
"No.. shit.." you stagger to the door.
"Hey Mudak."
He raises his weapon stepping closer.
"What?"
"Be a plum for me sugar pie, and Call Strucker down here. Or im going to be dead in about 15 minutes. Tell him to hurry."
The guard walks down the hall to the cell, looking at the blood covering you and floor.
"He might want a mop and a clean shirt to."
He presses his comms.
"I need Strucker down to the cells right now, with medical equipment and a team of guards, full armor."
You slid down to the floor, sitting in the pool of blood, sweating and breathing heavy. Struggling you pull off the shirt pressing it tightly into the wound.
Strucker comes running down the hall carrying a box looking at you "open it."
"Not till the tack teams get here."
"Shes not going anywhere open it."
The tack team run in pointing guns and tasers.
"Dont move or we will kill you."
"I know that Dumb ass."
The cell opens Strucker comes in squatting beside you.
"Let go."
You let go of the wadded shirt, putting your hands on the bar above you.
He pushes it in tighter.
"I told him this would happen. get up slowly. "
You let go of the bars shaking your head to Strucker.
" not happening."
Strucker reaches behind your back, pulling you up. To which you promptly pass out in his arms.
He drags you over to the cot.
"One of you get in here and help me."
One of the guards strip down all his equipment walking in grabbing your feet holding them up above your head.
Strucker grabs a needle filled with adrenline pushing in it you arm.
Tapping your face.
"Come on you little ass hole wake up.
Wake up damn it. Damn it you little bitch wake up."
He fixes an Iv in your neck sqeezing the liquid in fast.
"One of you get in here and put pressure on that." Another guard comes in, after removing his equipment.
Strucker grabs another Iv bag squeezing it in too.
"Press harder you idiot." The guard presses harder.Strucker grabs another vial of adrenaline giving you the hole thing.
"Damn it that should have worked."