Part 13 I need a shower

Warning; Light smutt male receiving, oral, talk of rape.

"Oh... you wouldnt dare thats just plain torture, take away my life thats fine i can roll with but if you take away my cake. Im going to shoot you in the ass, next time instead of the arm."
"You shot Bucky On purpose.?" Steve
Stiffens in his chair as he speaks.

"Only once, we were escaping, Rollins caught me off guard, tried to bargun Bucky into staying, Rollins shot me i blew his brains out,literally. I was dying Bucky wasnt i made a choice. Force him to leave or both of us die."
Bruce leans forward "what was the damage?"
"A shot gun fired directly into my stomache."
"From how far away." Steve says

You ignore the question turing to Bucky pulling his arm around you, putting his hand on the underside of your thigh. He smiles as you curl up beside him, practically hiding yourself there.

"Thats when they brought you to the Alps base. I rember you nearly died that first day."

"Yeah. "

Peitro walks over with a plate of food."You can eat now right?"

"Yep."

He hands you the plate with some kind of sandwich on it. You eat the sandwich slowly, offering bucky a bite like always. He smiles shaking his head, kissing your head.

"Wandas right speedy, you cant cook. That is the worst sandwich i have ever eaten. Which is saying alot."

They start laughing, Clint talks first. "Then why did you did eat it."

"Because bunny ears, thats the first thing i have seen in 6 months that even remotely resembles food. You take what you can get."
Bucky looks down at you curled against his side holding his hand like a life line. Forcing your eyes to stay open, not letting anyone see how exausted you are.

He starts tracing circles on your hand whispering in your ear. "You can go to sleep, you are safe here. I will protect you." You smile softly, laying your head against his chest, falling asleep almost instantly. Your hair falling covering your face.

Sam crosses his arms while speaking, "Well this has been a very interesting evening."

Maria looks at you, "Very much so, what exactly is she to you, Your wife? Or something, lover or what."

Bucky watches you sleep content and peaceful on him. "Or something, we shared the same cell for over 3 years. I never knew her real name till about 30 mintues ago."

"So did you two go on missions." Tonys says confusion tinting his words.

"Actually we did, she was the bridge."

"I never seen her." Its more of a question than a statement, Steves says his face simliar to Tonys in confusion.

"That was the point, she was the sniper that shot Sitwell and you Natasha, i was just the distracrion. Untill she was hit, Sam stole the target, mission failed."
A small amout if satisfaction tints Sams face, that he pulled sitwell out. Sitwell died a few hours later however. Sam asks, "What happened if you failed a mission?"
You sit up pushing your hair back, "Very simple you fail a mission, they strap you chair torture you and then they erase your memories. If you get lucky, They just patch you up and throw you back in a cell."