Part 18, Moonlight.

Bucky gently shakes your shoulder, "Baby doll time to get up sweet."

"Fine im up."
You get up dressing and follow him down to breakfast.
Bucky grabs you a plate standing behind you with his arms around your stomache as he whispers in your ear, "Thankyou for last night."

"Your very welome." You lean back into him smiling as he lightly nibbles your ear lobe.

"Are you two ready to show us your killer moves?" Steve sits on the bar taking a huge bite from an apple.

"As long as Yn doesnt break anything." HE goes back to kissing your neck, earing a disapproving glare from Steve.
"PDA Bucky its a whole thing, get a room."

You look up at Steve from then pancakes and Plums, you and Bucky are snacking on. "Consider yourself lucky hes only giving me these, Hydra agents have a saying, 'Sucks to be the one driving around the Winter Soilders, they always fuck before and after."'

Steve drops his apple, as you smirk and Bucky smiles, "They weren't wrong."

"Okay then now that we have learned that vauable piece of info, CAN WE SEE YOU FIGHT?!" Nat giddly waves her hands at you both, " I havent seen a good fighting match in years, im dying over here. "

You whisper under your breath just loud enough for Bucky to hear. "I don't think they understand that we fight very very dirty."

Bucky glances up, rubbing the hickeys with his metal fingers to chill the sting. "I think they will learn soon enough." He drops his voice, "Still hate it here baby doll?"

You answer honestly without hesitation in the same hushed tone, " Im only here because you are." Steve stops at the fridge, turning back to look at you and Bucky. "Why don't you two go out on a date later, get out of this stuffy compound. I know Yn hasnt let since she got here."

You stiffen lightly, "I dont think Yn wants to go on a date steve but thanks for the offer."

20 minutes later everyone is assembled in the new training facility stretching out. Natasha walks over with wrap for your hands, " This wil protect your knuckles."

You stare at the material in her hands as she gently takes yours pulling your sleeve away from your knuckles. Natasha looks up quickly into your eyes seeing the scarred callaused knuckles. She gently trace the hard skin along your thumb and fingers from years of constant training. "You never wore gloves?"

"I wasnt offered any Just wrap them or don't." You avoid her blue eyes, as your hands start to shake lightly from the contact. Bucky grabs the wrap scooting Natasha away as he quickly wraps your hands, you grab another roll wrapping his flesh hand gently. "I apologize ahead of time if i hurt you. "
Pietros voice cuts the heavy silence as you an Bucky stare into each others eyes. "Stop flirting and fight already."

You and Bucky space out alittle watching each other, Bucky swings his flesh arm at you tentativly. You duck away, "Realy?"
"Wanna Go for it?"
"Yes. "
You punch at his kidney lightly he blocks aiming for your head, which you escape and sweep his legs all in one move making him fall on his ass.
You smile, Bucky smirks at the light heartedness of your sneak attack "Dirty dirty women."

NAtasha bangs the plexiglass of the combat area, "Come on YN, dont be a pussy you can fight better than that, Hes a big boy he can take it."
You tilt your head to the side offereing him your hand, "Do you find this boring Bucky?"

"Alittle."
"Oh my bad." Buckys smile drops at the false sweetness barley dodging a knee to his crotch.
He screams at you holdingga hand protectivly Infront of him,"DONT DO THAT!"

You shrug, "You said you were bored."
"Bored! Meaning boring, not try to kick my dick."
You kick at him again, Bucky grabs your foot. He changes to a heavy routine you both have memorized. Feeling micheivous you change the little things in, making him nearly punch you hard, Bucky wraps his arm around your throat and waist using pressure but enough to not to hurt you.
"Under different circumstance this might be-"
You throw him over your shoulder and into the ground with a heavy thud. "HOw many times have I told you to watch your footing James."