Part 16 . Like a Puppy

3 Weeks later.

You slowly started adjusting to everyone in the compound, but mainly prefer to stay as close to Bucky as possible. Right now your making a batch of cookies. Natasha sits on the stool infront of you, "Your up early Yn."

You look up at her, "I think you actually have to go to bed for it to be considered being up early Natasha."  The cookie melts on your tongue as you take a bite and offer her one.

Nat sighs taking the cookie, "Can i ask you a serious question."

You shrug, "Depends on the Question."

"Did Dreykov sterilze you?"

"That was extremly blunt but No, My father wante the Winter Soldier to impregnant me or one of his men to. I proved him wrong."

She sits on the counter moving closer, "That sounds like Peirce."

"Yeah hes a son of a bitch."

"So got any plans for today?"

"Depends on Bucky. Where Bucky goes..."

"You go, Yeah everyone has noticed, you follow each other around like puppies. Its kinda weird and funny." 

"Thats entirely true Natasha." You wink and walk off, "Help yourself to the cookies."

You watch Bruce in the lab, unsure about going in and start to walk away.

"I promise I do't bite. And I can assure you that the hulk is firmly put away. If you want to come on in Yn."

You walk on in, "Sorry i didn't want to disturb you."

Bruce sets down the vial in his hand, "You have come to my door everyday the last 8 days. Not once have you come in."

"Sorry-"
"Its ok. I know it must have taken alot for you to come in here. What do you need?"

"How do know i need something. Maybe i just came to visit."

"Well You avoid me at all costs. And i think you would only come in here if you realy need something. So what medical equiptment do I need."

"Its nothing personal, I just don't like doctors or labs or doctors in lab. Or lab coats."

Bruce chuckles, "I get it. Labs are your major turn off for you."

You force a smile sitting on the bed indicated by his hand, " Everything for me is a major turn off for me except Bucky."

"Oh i can tell he's a big marshmallow around you. So what does bring you to a place you dislike so much?"

"Simple. Well I had major surgery, and lets just say i don't trust my surgeon completly and I dont want to be a ticking time bomb with anything he may have left behind."

"Completely understandable. I wouldn't want you exploding anyway. So lay down and i will try to make this as quick and painless as possible."

You close your eyes turning off everything, thoughts emotions, feelings, and lay back on the bed as he runs the tests.
Bruce pulls up your shirt enough to examine the wound, " This is a very interseting scar. I dont think i have ever seen one like it."

"I doubt you have. "

Bruce pulls over an ultrasound machine, "Okay im going to put this gel on your stomache. Is this the whole area or no?"

"No." You turn on your side, Bruce looks at the area closer. "Who took out your stitches?"

" They were never taken out properly."

"Oh i can see that their burned to your side." 
He teases them out, squirting the gel over the area moving the wand around. " Well there's nothing but organs in there. Why didnt they take out your stitches?"