Part 17 CoolWhip, Blowjobs& Nightmares

"Light smut. male receiving*

The sun warms you and Bucky as you lay there, taking in the peacefulness of the outdoors...

"Bucky?"

He doesn't open his eyes, "Mhm?"
You turn looking at him,"Have you ever read the Hobbit?"

"Yes "

"When?"

"1937 When it first came out. Why?"

"I've read the Hobbit."

He turns his face to you, " When did you read the Hobbit?"
"The red room I found a copy and read it. 1937?"

"Yeah I born in 1917."

"Your old."

"Does that mean I'm to old for you?"

You half tease him, "I mean I was 17 when we met."

"Oh haha. Because if I was then I wouldn't be able to do this."

Bucky tilts your chin up, pulling you into a deep kiss, leaving a trail of kiss along your jaw. " Or this."

He grabs your waist pulling you to his chest. "The things you do to me baby doll."

"Oh I know."

He chuckles, content just to hold you on his chest.

"I dont know Bucky i think you are a perv." Steve mocks leaning against a tree. "I mean, just a few weeks ago you were moping, crying an absolute mess, just falling apart in my arms. It was very gay, I think your in love with me."

You stiffen, Bucky tightens his arm around you, running his fingers through your hair, kissing your head. "Just steve. Only you Steve, im only gay for you. BUt i will never leave Yn Ever" They both laugh, you run your hand over Buckys chest, he grabs your hand. "I wouldn't you will make me very very hard, and i will have to use my imagination to get rid of it."

"Thats whats so fun. Do you know how many times i have heard you jerking off in the bathroom, moaning my name?"

"I hope Steve can't speak Romainian."
"He can't."

"I dont even want to know what you two are whispering about. Tony ordered a shit ton of pizza for us, So if You two are hungry i suggest you come on, because if Pietro gets in it, there will be no pizza. And i brought you a shirt, in case you want it."

"Thanks." Bucky gets up, putting on the shirt following steve.

You clear your throat loudy, "Excuse me." you hold out your arms for him to carry you.

"No."
You set a deadpan stare, raising an eyebrow.

Steve laughs as Bucky picks you up bridal style carrying you inside. "Baby doll i will never leave you you know that."

"Do i though."

He cuts you off by tossing you up in the air, catching you, "Seriously not even a squel, im not going to bed without making you laugh. "

You wrap your arms around his neck kicking your feet lightly, "You'll never make me scream."

"True. " He sits holding you in his lap, " F/F?"

"Of course. "

Tony grabs 3 boxes from the enormous stack, "Normal humans I have our food . The Black holes can have the remaining 10. "

Pietro smiles, "What can we say we love food."

You slide off Bucky legs grabbing a box of donuts and cupcakes from under the counter. "One box of donuts, we are even now."