Mates

Elisa's POV

"A-about vampires?" I asked him.

"Yup" He said. "Okay then"

"Well first let's grab something to eat and start" He started to make the plates and both of us went into the living room.

"Okay now do you have anything you wanna know?" He asked. Well I thought for a while, "Umm.. can you tell me more about this Mate thing" I asked.

"O-oh you wanna know about that" I nodded. He sighed, "well don't freak out"

"For vampires their mates are for life. Usually, We get another vampire as a mate but rarely some of us get humans as our mates, just like you and me. Well Vampires also feel eachothers emotions but as you know from both of us only I can feel your emotions."

"And what about the marking?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Vampires do mark their mate to let everyone know but being marked is a bit hard as far as I know." He said.

"Why?"

"Being a vampire and getting marked by a vampire is usually what happens but being a human and getting marked by a vampire can give the human some stuff that the usual vampires have" he said while looking at my confused face.

"Let's say you got marked by m-me, then you'll become stronger both in your body and senses. And..." He stopped. "And what Chan?" He sighed.

"Your aging might slow down to match my life span" He said. A moment of silence grew in the room.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around him and pulled into a hug.

"Are you sacred that I might reject you or I might not like the idea of being marked?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "I'm not scared but bringing you into my world scares me the most"

"Well let's not think about them now. Tell me more about you guys please" I gave him my puppy eyes which caused him to laugh.

"Alright then what do you wanna know now?" Just like that we both spent the day discussing about certain topics about vampires.

_________________________________________________

Enjoy!!