Butterflies

Elisa's POV

I woke up with a muscular hands around me as I turned I saw Chan sleeping peacefully. Suddenly I started having a huge headache. I got out of my bed and went in front of the mirror to see my neck. And the marks were not there.

Flashback from Last Night

"Are you Ready??" He asked and I nodded as I put my arms around his torso and closed my eyes.

 In a few seconds I got a sharp pain in my neck. 'It was painful as hell'  I felt my blood is draining from my body at that moment. I dug my nails on Chan's back. And he stopped drinking and pulled his fangs out from me. 

"Hey Elisa.. Are you okay? Did I drank too much?" He started to panic as he saw how weak I was.

"N-No I'm F-fine Chan" That was the moment he pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a while until He started talking.

"Elisa you will have a mark on your neck tomorrow but I can heal by touching that mark, But I need your permission to that" He pulled away and waited for me to give an answer.

"Y-Yeah I don't mind" With that Chan moved closer to me again which gave me butterflies in my stomach. He made his way to my nape where the marks are in and gave me a wet kiss. I was froze for a moment. Then he pulled away with some blushing cheeks.

"Umm.. I-It will be healed in the morning so don't worry.. And as I promised I will explain everything to you, Okay" Chan said while caressing my hand.

"At the moment I feel tired Chan, Let's sleep and you can explain everything to me tomorrow" With that I got inside my covers. 

"Come and sleep Chan" I patted next to me.

"I-Is it O-Okay with you?" He asked me while blushing, I chuckled at his reaction and said, "Yeah it's fine" With that he laid next to me. 

After a while staying like that, I felt Chan wrapping his arms around me I was a blushing mess 'Good thing that he can't see it' 

"Well babygirl you know that I can read your mind, right!!" He smirked and snuggled into my neck which made me feel butterflies again.. 'Okay I think I am falling for him' And I hope he didn't read that. I felt my eyes getting heaver and soon I dozed off in Chan's arms.

End of Flashback

I freshened up and went downstairs to make breakfast, as I was making breakfast Chan came to the kitchen.

"Good Morning.." I said with a smile.

"Good Morning.. How are you now?" He asked.

"Oh I'm fine now.. The marks are also gone now" I showed him my neck. And he smiled at me. 

"Well I have to explain everything to you so where should I start from?" While he started talking he was cut off by my phone ringing. As I looked at the ID I saw Rose's calling me. Then only it clicked me 'WTF.. Today is Saturday and it is our day out.. Shit I forgot' I answered the call.. 

(On the phone with Rosie)

"Hey Good Morning Elisa!"

"Morning Rosie" 

"Well I hope your ready because we are on are way to your house"

"Y-yeah I'm getting ready at the moment rose" I said while eyeing Chan.

"Okayy See you soon!" 

"kk" With that I ended the call. 

"What's wrong Elisa?" Chan asked me.

"Well I kinda forgot that the girls planned a day out today and rose is on her way here to pick me so you better get out of here before she arrives" I said as I cleaned the kitchen.

"O-Oh okay then I will explain the things when we meet again" Before I could say anything he left. 'Huh! Is he mad at me now?' But brushed it out from my head and went to get ready.

 'Huh! Is he mad at me now?' But brushed it out from my head and went to get ready

(Her Outfit)

After I got ready I heard a honk from outside and I knew it was Rose so I locked my doors and made my way to the car.

(This is what they were wearing)

"Hey girl you look so happy" Jisoo said to me while I blushed remembering what happened last night.

"AWW... LOOK WHO'S BLUSHING NOW" Jennie screamed along with Lisa and Rose.

"Shut it you guys!! " I said as I should not say anything about it.

"Okay whatever, we will eventually find it out so won't push you.. haha" Rose said and started to drive to the mall.

Time Skip for lunch time

We got so many stuff and I'm almost broken right now. We went to McDonald's to have our lunch. After few minutes our food arrived. 

"Hey guys I'll go to the washroom and come.." saying that I stood up and went to the washroom. After I finished my stuff in the washroom I walked out but someone grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. As I looked I saw someone I never thought I'd see again. ( I seriously can't remember if I mentioned about her having an ex or something but let's go with this)

Well yeah Do Yun is my EX.. We both had the best life together in the beginning but after 1 year of our relationship I found out that he is cheating on me so I broke up with him and moved here with my parents but WTH is he doing here now. 

"Long time no see! Huh baby!!"

"Get the hell away from me Yun .." I tried pushing him but it didn't work.

"Baby you see I missed you a lot!! So will you come to me again" He said while leaning in to kiss my lips but someone punched him and I fell on the ground with Yun. As I looked up I saw him punching Yun so badly. He stopped punching him and turned to me and asked,

"Are you okay Babygirl?"

To be Continued...

_____________________________________________________

A/N

Hey Guys!!

Stream MANIAC!! 🔩⛓

If you guys have any requests for a specific scenario for this story feel free to DM me.. And I will give you the credits as well.. 

See you soon!!❤👀