The Truth

(WARNING : Guys there will be a constant change of POV's, sorry abt that..lol)

Chan's POV

'W-What did he just said' Rage of anger grew inside me when he said her name from that filthy mouth. 

"Woah Chan!! I feel like you did something off from our traditions huh.. Liking a human girl" Gwi  said. "Nahh She is his mate so he can't do anything about it" Tae spoke while looking at me.

Now everyone's eyes were on me. Including Minho and Changbin's.

"I will never let you guys touch her!!" my anger spiked. 

" Oh Chan you better know that liking a weak human girl will give you more and more challenges" JeaKyung the leader  of their clan pointed out.

"She is not weak and I will never let any of you take my territory or harm Elisa" My eyes started to glow red.

"Oh are u trying to warn us, Well you better know that we will take what we want and you guys are just losers remember that plus next time we meet that will be your end" Han Seok said while disappearing from the building. ( A/N: I forgot to mention that this event is taking place in an abandon building)

Time skip @Home

"What the heck are we gonna do Chan Hyung?" Minho asked.

"I-I think we should protect Elisa from them first" 

"But if she wasn't your mate, she wouldn't come in between this, right?" Minho said which made me went cold with fury.

"No one can change mates hyung" Seungmin said.

"Shut the fuck up Minho. I finally found my mate and I won't let anyone touch her at any cost" I yelled at him. "Yeah your making this problem even more worse" Changbin said.

I sighed heavily at them and left the room.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Let him have some time alone" Changbin stopped Felix who stood up to follow Chan. Minho also stomped away from the room.

"Everyone let's get some rest and talk about this tomorrow" Han said as all the boys left to their rooms.

Chan's POV 

'I-I can't take it anymore' I haven't had any blood in a few days which made me so stress. 'shit, I can't even handle my team properly'. I went down a alley to find someone to have some blood but sadly there was no one I roamed around the city until I saw her...

Elisa's POV 

After I finished my homework and I went to the kitchen to make some ramen but I couldn't find any then only I realized mom haven't done grocery shopping for this week  as she wasn't here so I got my coat and went to the convenience store. That's when I saw a familiar face looking at me.

Chan's POV again T_T

I smiled myself thinking about her plus she was the only person that can help me at the moment but I was taken back at the fact that I will have to reveal my secret to her. 'Tbh I am a bit scared about how she will react to this vampire shit but let's take a risk shall we' with that I went to her.

"Hey" I said.

"H-hi you don't look good" She said while eyeing me up and down.

"Umm.. I need some help from you" I said to her calmly.

"W-what is it? !" She asked.

I couldn't reply as I lost balance but she grabbed my wrist and we took a seat at the nearest bench.

"What happened to you chan? You look pale, Are you sick?" She paniced.

"H-hey I'm alright I just n-need something" I said while holding her hand and ignoring the mate strings that only I can feel.

"Let's go to my house first and see what I can do to help you" I could feel the concern in her voice. And we both went outside to go home, I mean her home.

"Chan sit here, I'll get you some medi-" she was cut off by me.

"Please listen to me.. I-I don't need medicine but I need something else

"And what is it?" She asked me while furrowed her eyebrows and looking at me.

"I-I know you won't believe me first but I-I need blood right now.. I'm a v-vampire"

She blinked a few time while processing what I just said and laughed. 'I know, I know this is the typical way a human would react to us' I thought and said,

"Yah!? Why are you laughing, you think I am joking??" 

"Chan, I am not saying that you are lying but I don't believe in those stuff" She said to me .

"Well then you better believe about them from today onwards" with that I showed her my fangs and she took a few steps back from me.

"W-what!? This can't be happening" She said.

"Oh yeah It is true, Now I need your help.. I-I am weak at the moment because couldn't drink blood for the past few days... Soo....... Can I have some of y-your b-blood?" I asked her nervously.

A long silence was there from her side. But at that moment I kinda fell to the ground because of my weak body. 

"Well I don't have a choice Chan, You are so weak and I can't see you like this" She said while taking me to her bed. ( Umm ik It's kinda getting weird)

'it's not okay, A fucking vampire is going to drink blood from me' she thought and I seriously heard that.

"Don't worry.. I know it's all weird but I'll explain everything after I make myself a bit strong, k?" I said. With that I moved a bit closer to her and got a clear view of her neck.

"Are you ready?"  

_________________________________

Enjoy!