Fight with Them

Elisa's POV

As I woke up I was blessed with Chan's handsome face so I took time to admire it but plan failed as he woke up.
"Are you done staring?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Y-yeah I mean I wasn't staring" I told him while getting out from his grip but He tightened it instead.
I signed "Chan can u let me go?" I asked.
"Nooooo u r soft and fluffy let's stay like this" with that he snuggled onto my cheat which made me red like a tomato.

'Oh god this was not the man that I met on the first day of my collage' I thought. But then something clouded my mind,

"Umm.. Chan what are we?" Was slipped from my freaking mouth.
"What do u want us to be?" He asked while looking at me.

"I don't know because u still didn't explain me anything" I back fired him as getting out of the bed.
He sighed heavily well as you already know I'm a vampire and my friends are also just like me" He said.

"Wait you mean your friends from collage?" I asked.

"Yeah we are a clan and I'm the alpha"

"Then what about the guy who gave you a letter?" 

"That's a member of our rival clan" Chan answered.

"Oh"  I said. "Well I got to go If you have anything else to ask just text me okay" He said while getting up. "Oh umm and be careful okay" with that he left.

Weeks passed and I haven't seen Chan or his group ever since he left from home which made me worried a bit. Also BLACKPINK started to ignore me as well which made me curious.

 Plus as that happened Liz started to bully me mostly everyday which made me so stressed and depressed but never showed it to anyone. 

Now I'm took a day off from school so I can relax bit but didn't go as planned as I heard my phone ringing and saw it was a unknown number but I took it.

(On the Phone)

"Hello is this Mr. And Mrs.Kim's daughter, Kim Elisa?" As I heard it I sat straight to listen.
"Umm.. Yes who is this?" 

"We are sorry to say that your parents have got into an accident and your mother died at the same spot and your father died today morning in the ICU"

"W-what?? H-how did I-it happened?? Where are they now?" I got on my keens as I was shaking hard.

"There bodies will be send to Seoul city hospital. You can take them from there"
"O-okay t-thanks for Informing" I hung up the call and started to cry because they were the only family I had and now they are also gone from my life.

My school got to know the incident and told me to stay at home for a few weeks. So I collected the two bodies and gave my last farewell to both of them.

 There were few of their cousins and friends at the funeral. It was hard for me because I was suffering in school because of bullies and got depression and now my only family left me. 

I walked home from the cemetery and night in the rain. As I was walking someone grabbed me and hugged me.
"I missed you" as soon as I heard the familiar voice my eyes got teary again.
"C-Chan I lost everything" I said as I was crying in his shoulder

"I know baby, I know But you still have me and the boys so don't worry I will protect you with my life" Chan said while rubbing my back in circles to clam me down.
"Let's go home baby girl" he said as I nodded into his chest. I don't even know this man well but something in me said that he will protect me no matter what happens.