New College

Kim Elisa's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm. 'Well it's my first day of college so better not be late' I thought as I dressed up and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good Morning Elisa...It's the first day of your new college so how do you feel?" mom asked me.

" Kinda excited" Nahh super nervous.

"Well you have to take the bus to the college it will be a 30 minute ride" Dad said. I nodded.

I grabbed my breakfast and went to the bus. As I arrived at the college there were many girls fangirling over 8 boys.. yes I did count them lol. btw 'they look super handsome, No wonder they have many girls all over them' I thought as I walked to the office.

"Oh... you must be the new student" A man kinda in his thirties asked me.

"Yes I am Kim Elisa" 

"Your class will be Mrs.Jung's  class. It's class no.45" He said.

"Thank you" I said as I bowed and left the office to look for the class. When I reached the class and the homeroom teacher is already there waiting for me.

"Good Morning class!! So as you see we have a new student in our class today. Please come in and introduce yourself to the class. Mrs.Jung said while looking at me.

I gulped. "Umm... Hello I'm Kim Elisa. Nice to meet ya'll.. Hope we can get along" I said nervously.

" Okay so you can take a seat anywhere you want and class let's get back to work"

So I went to the back of the class and sat down next to a handsome boy who was staring at his phone.

"Hello I'm Elisa .. Nice to meet you" I said.

"..."

'Tsk.. How rude' I thought. Suddenly he looked at me in an angry manner as if he knew what I thought and again went on scrolling through his phone. 

I felt something strange about this guy Bang Chan but then I remembered that I saw him with that group of boys earlier.

I brushed it off of my mind and paid attention in the class.

Time skip to Lunch time

Well guess what!! I made friends their names are Rose, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo. They were super nice to me.

Anyways I came to the cafeteria with my friends. Then only I saw Bang Chan and the other boys from the morning were sitting in a table across us. HOLY SHIT 

I made eye contact with that Bang Chan guy and he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and finished my lunch peacefully.

After school was over I bid farewell to rose and the other girls and started walking to my house because I missed the bus.. yup missed the bus on the first day.

Anyway as I was walking I was pulled into an alley.

Who must be it?? 

________________________________________________________________

A/N 

HEY GUYS!!

So chapter 1 is up..

Hope you guys like it.. Feel free to leave any recommendations on the comment section ya'll😘

See you next time!!