Little Moments

Elisa's POV 

As soon as Chan went to take a shower I let out the breath I was holding. 'God I didn't knew I would have a this much affect on a man'

I let my body dive into the comfy sheets of my bed. I sighed as I remembered what I went through for the past few weeks and it was still shocking that I don't have anyone to call family anymore.

I was cut off from my thoughts as Chan opened the bathroom door wearing only a towel by the waist. 'Damn he's toned' I mentally facepalmed myself as Chan said "oh well thank you baby" 

I groaned. "Oh Chan just put some clothes please" I said while covering my eyes.

"But baby girl I don't have any spare clothes remember" He said as getting closer to the bed. "C-chan-" 

I was cut off as Chan climbed onto the bed and above me only with a towel. 'oh trust me I was red as a strawberry this time not a tomato'

"Well babygirl what should we do now?" Chan asked me. "I-I think it w-would be good idea to get off of me as I-I am kinda sleepy now" I said avoid looking at his eyes. 

He stood up laughing at my face and said "oh my I didn't knew that I had that much affect on you" I threw the pillow at him and left the room to look for something to give him to wear.

I stood outside the door of my parents room as I never entered that specific room in this house after their passing. I sighed and unlock the door.

'oh god' I couldn't control my tears as I entered. They weren't the best but they gave me everything I wanted, never stayed home but made sure I was safe.

I pushed all the thoughts and went to the closet to find some of my dad's clothes. Luckily he had a hoodie and pair of shorts. But suddenly something caught my eyes,

A bunch of Polaroids from my childhood was sitting on my mom's side of the closet. I took them out and sat on the ground.

One by one I reviewed them carefully as I remembered every moment I spent with them. I didn't notice I was crying until Chan came in and wiped the tears.

Then he placed his arms around me as I sank deep into his hug while I was a crying mess.

"It's okay to cry El, let it all out okay" His honey like voice rang through my ears as I nodded. But something was wrong,

Of course it was, he was still only in a towel and I was crying on his naked chest. The realisation hit me as I escaped from his arms now blushing not crying.

'He knows how to make me blush every 3 seconds' with that thought I handed over the clothes I found and said "please put some clothes Chan" 

He laughed and said "okay okay I will." And then stood up to exit the room. "Don't think about it too much okay, I'm sure they are looking down at you from a higher place" with that he left.

I sighed and got up. 'hope so'

>>>>>>>>>>>

As the birds chirping in the morning I was woken up to a great view of a man sleeping soundly next to me.

Yes I was starting again but didn't get caught this time as I got out from the bed, freshen up and went to make breakfast.

After a while Chan came down as well.

"Good morning" He said and came behind me giving a back hug.

"Morning Chan" I said. "Well what do we gonna do today?" I asked him. He thought for a second.

"How about you learn stuff about us today?"

________________________________________________________

Enjoy!!