Problems

Elisa's POV

"Are you okay babygirl?" Chan asked me while stood up leaving Yun on the floor and coming to me. 

"Y-yeah" That's all I said as he grabbed me outside to his car. Then I remembered that I didn't tell the girls that I'm leaving... "Wait, Rose and the girls are still there.. So I can't leave" I told Chan.

"Text them and tell something came up and you had to go home" I nodded and did as he said cuz I don't wanna piss an Vampire, and he started to drive home. The rest of the car ride was quite as I leaned on to the window and closed my eyes.

Chan's POV

I came to Elisa's house and turned to see her sleeping peacefully. I smiled while looking at her. She looks perfect, I mean perfect for me. But she is in danger because of me now. I sighed and carried her bridal style to her room. As I kept her in the bed she opened her eyes.

"Chan?" I hummed while looking at her.

"Can you stay with me for the rest of the day, If you are free?" She said while hiding under the duvet. I chuckled at the view and said " Anything for you babygirl". With that I slide next to her while I put my arms onto her waist and pulled her closer to my chest. 

She was a blushing mess. 'I wish I could STAY like this forever' I thought while looking at the sleeping figure in my arms. I felt my eyes getting heaver as well. After a while I went off to dreamland with her.

<<<<<<

"Oh so he still risked everything and staying with her huh!" He smirked while looking at the picture. (Chan and Elisa on Mac Donald's)

"Yes now I got you what you wanted, will you let my girl go??" Other Guy asked.

"Well about your girl, She won't come now" 

"What!? W-why??" 

He laughed. "Look she is one of us now. If you want her back, You also have to be one of us." 

"BUT THIS WASN'T THE PLAN, YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL GIVE HER TO ME SAFELY WHEN I GET YOU THIS SHIT"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.. REMEMBER WHO YOUR TAKING TO, I CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE A HELL" He shouted at him and told his guards to take him to the basement.

'Well Elisa!! You enjoy your last days with him, I'll make your life even more better soon!

________________________________________________

A/N

Firstly Congratulations to STRAY KIDS for debuting on Billboard 200 as #1😎🤙🏻

Short Chapter ya'll 😥

Anyways See ya..👋🏻