Little Girl

Chan's POV

"Why do you suddenly came and asking for our territory?" I asked them.

"Well let me correct you kid, it's not your territory plus we need what belongs to us " JaeKyung fired back at us.

"First of all this territory belongs to us" Minho said.

"Technically you deep shits ran away from the clan, that's the main reasons you guys can't stay or claim anything which is belong to our clan" Joon Woo raised his voice at us.

An awkward silence arises between the two clans until I spoke.

"Okay I admit the fact that we ran away from the clan because they treated us like shit after our parents died." I raised my voice at them thinking about my parents death.

*** Flashback *** 

"Dad please wake up.. You can't leave me and mom" 

"Sorry my s-son! But I think my time has come to an end P-please promise me that y-you will take good c-care of your mother for m-me" 

"I-I will dad" I said while crying as I see my father laying on the ground because someone from our rival clan gave poison to the heads of our clan. (All 8 of their father's were the heads on the clan before JaeKyung's father took over the clan)

"That night I came home without my dad and mom already knew about father's death because of the imprint she could feel his emotions but now she didn't felt them now. A great terror overtook her, I felt like my whole world fell apart.

Next day I only came home only to see my mom had taken her own life because of dad's loss. After few days JaeKyung's father took over the clan and everyone started to treat us like trash and that was the biggest reason why me and the boys ran away.

*** End of Flashback ***

Remembering that dark past me and the boys had made my eyes teary and anger took over my emotions. Gwi noticed the change of the expression on me and smirked.

"It feels like your past is still lingering on your mind HUH!" He said.

Changbin tightened his fist as he said that, I pulled him back because we didn't came here for a fight.

"Okay so IF we don't give the jewel and OUR  territory to you what are ya'll gonna do?" I challenged them but regretted saying that.

"If you guys want to challenge us saying that then we have to say that we WILL hurt your precious thingy" JaeKyung said while chuckling.

"W-What are you talking about?" I was confused but then reality hit me.

"Your little girl, Kim Elisa

_______________________________________________

Hey STAYs!!

First of all sorry for the small chapter T-T 

Anyways sorry for keeping you guys wait I was busy with my school work.. ( school is so UGHHH) and If there are any spelling mistakes please correct me as well..

My DMs are always open too.. Feel free to chat with me because I need some friends as well😅

If you guys like this chapter please vote ^_^

Also I started a lee know ff so feel free to check it out as well🤙🏻

See you guys in the next chapter!! 💞😇