Suspicious

Elisa's POV

It's being two days since Chan said that I'm his Mate. Now only I understand everything, All the little pulls that I had when I was with him, and all the butterflies was all because of the Mate thing. 

As Chan said I couldn't feel much about his feelings and all but he can feel everything about me. Weird right...

Anyways, as it was the weekend Chan told me that he will introduce his friends to me. So I got ready to go out.

(At a small cafe near my house)

I walked in as I spotted Chan and his friends seated in the back of the cafe.

"Hey" I greeted as they greeted me back.

"Hi.. No one followed you right?" Chan asked me. I chuckled and said " I don't think so"

"Come on Hyung, You don't have to be that over protective" Said Felix. Yeah I already knew their names as they were the populer ones in collage.

"Hey Noona, I'm Jeongin" 

I smiled and said " You guys don't have to introduce yourselves, I already know you guys" 

Hyunjin dramatically said " Oh my gosh you know our names already?" I nodded.

Well the evening went on like that until Chan saw something suspicious.

"Guys I thinks we should call it a day" Chan said while looking at the surrounding.

"Yeah I think so too Hyung" Minho said as others nodded.

"Okay then Minho you take the kids home and I'll drop Elisa" Chan said as we all stood up. I obviously didn't question Chan as I trusted him.

"I really don't wanna leave you alone tonight" He said while we entered the house.

"Then don't. STAY with me." I said confidently. " It's not like we haven't being under one roof together before" I added. 

"Alright then I'll tell the boys that I won't come home" With that he went to make a call while I went to take a shower.

"Well I don't have anything for you to give to wear though" I said.

" It's fine" He said.

"What do you mean it's fine" I asked. "Don't tell me you gonna sleep naked here" I added while eyeing him.

He smirked and said " Damn my baby is gaining some confident huh" while coming closer to me. "Umm.. N-no I was always been like that It's just I never showed my that side to anyone you know" I said while looking down as my face was red as a tomato.

"Well I'm glad that I'll be the first one to see it" He said while sneakily placing his arms around me and pulling me closer. Without a second thought he pushed me to the bed.

"Well I should take a shower first" He said while smirking at me. Grabbing the towel he went to the bathroom but did not forget to make me flustered by saying,

"Don't miss me too much babygirl"

Author's POV

"Oh my so he told the girl about everything huh" JaeKyung said.

"Yes and Chan is staying at the her house tonight as he saw us at the cafe" Tae said.

JaeKyung chuckled. "We'll see how he'll protect his girl from us

"I don't think he can for too long boss" 

__________________________________________________________

Enjoy!!