After some time they sat on the bed, Abhi arranges videos while Abhir arranges the pillows and blankets to watch the videos. Abhir is so excited to watch the videos.

After settling down on the bed Abhi started the video of their Tilak. It's been a long time since the couple watch the videos of their wedding. They are also very excited.

"Wow, Papa aap kitne handsome lag rhe hai. And apke hairs bhi awesome lg rhe hai", Abhir complemented his father who gave a mischievous look to his wife. Akshu rolled her eyes at him. They watch how Abhi entered the Goenka house. His athletic jump impressed his son. After some time Akshu entered and Abhi once again gets mesmerized after watching her. She looks divine in her 'sky blue' Anarkali suit. Truly a beautiful bride.

"Wow, mumma aap toh Bilkul fairy lag the ho. So beautiful. "

"Yes, mumma is looking so beautiful like a fairy", Abhi who was still in a daze replied to his son. Akshara smiled shyly and lowered her eyes under his continuous gaze. The video followed their dance which Abhir enjoyed very much. He started dancing along to the video. Abhira smiled looking at their goofy son. After the dance, the rituals started. The couple performed the rituals after the photography session. In between the photography sessions, suddenly the lights are off.

"Yeh light kaise chali gyi papa, yha toh kuch show hi nhi ho rha hai", but Abhira smiled shyly at each other. They very well know what is happening when the lights are off. Akshu for the very first time kissed her would-be husband on the cheeks. Abhi was stunned after her this bold attempt. He really loved his Sherni wife.

"Kitna maza aya hoga na mumma. I wish mai bhi what hota aur apki wedding enjoy krta. You know I will dance the most at your wedding. And itna yummy khana bhi khata.", Abhir muses loudly. Abhira laughed looking at his excitement.  They themselves are reliving so many memories.

After this Abhi started their engagement video. Again the couple was looking mesmerizing. From their colour-coordinated clothes to their makeup and accessories everything is perfect. The best part of the video comes when Abhi hanged upside down to put the engagement ring on her finger.

"Hai papa, aap ulte kyu latak gye mumma ring pehnane ke liye. Aap seedhe bhi toh pehna sakte the na.", Abhir curiously asked his father.

"Woh kya hai beta humari love story bhi ulti pulti hai toh maine socks ki mumma ko ring bhi ulte hokr hi pehnadoo.", Abhi replied his son but his gaze was continuously on his wife. She blushes so hard that her cheeks are giving competition to the tomatoes.

"Papa kuch samajh nhi aya."

"Jab tu big boy hoga na tab Samjh mai aa jayega abhi chup chaap video dekh. Kitna bolta hai na tu Abhir", Akshara tries to take her son's attention away from Abhi's talks. Abhi snickered listening to her and Abhir shrugged his shoulders and concentrated on the video.

They move to their sangeet video. Abhir enjoyed most during this video. He danced when Abhira performed on the songs of Kumar Sanu. Abhira is also reminiscing about the golden moments of their lives. The moments they enjoyed the most.

After this, they skipped mehendi videos and move directly towards the D day. Their wedding. One of the happiest moments of their life. The wedding they always dreamt of. The Abhira wedding.

Abhir started jumping on the bed as Abhi took the entry to their wedding hall. Akshu is once again mesmerized looking at her prince. Her knight in shining armour. He always looks handsome but on the day of their wedding, his looks are something else. A true royal prince came on his bike to take his royal princess.

"Wow, Papa aap baraat pe bike pe aye the. How cool. Main apne sare friends ko bataoonga ki mere papa kitne special hai. Woh apni barat pe bike pr aye the na ki horse pr."

Abhir and Akshu started laughing after the fake bride came into the picture. Akshu has tears running down her eyes after looking at Abhi's face. He looks like he ate a sour lemon.

"Mumma look at Papa's face. Aisa lag rha hai ki iPhone boot dekh liya ho." Abhir said again started laughing at his father's expression. Abhi glared at the mother-son duo and forwarded the video.

His bride, his royal princess walks down the stairs to marry her prince charming. She is looking divine in her maroon colour lengha. And the best part about her dress is the veil, which has 'Abhi ki Akshu' inscribed on it. Truly she became his on that day. Abhi can never forget the moment when she decked up like this. His bride. Abhi ki Akshu.

Both of them look at each other with teary eyes. They finally got each other. All the trouble, and misunderstandings, fights they went through before their wedding came to an end. They got to their destination. Each other.

"Mumma, aap toh bahut beautiful lag rhe ho. Just like a princess. Aap dono ki wedding toh Bilkul movies mai jaise prince or princess ki wedding hoti hai na waise hi lag rhi hai. Kaash mai bhi aap ki wedding mai hota", Abhir said loudly but Abhira did not listen to him. They are just lost in each other's eyes. They are reminiscing about their golden moments.

At the end of the video, Abhir fell asleep. Abhi carefully puts him to bed and Akshara changes him into his night clothes. Both of them do their task and did not speak a word. After putting Abhir to bed, Abhi disconnects the video and puts everything in their place. Akshara also cleans the room.

After some time when Akshara came back to the room, she saw her husband standing in the middle of the room and watching his wife intently. His eyes are shining with love and passion. Akshara knew this look of her husband.

"It's been 9 years of our wedding Abhi. I still feel just like the day when we got married. I still get butterflies when I saw you getting ready for the hospital. Every time you wore a suit I feel my heartbeat gets quicken. When you watch me the look of love and passion in your eyes I shuddered with excitement. Today after watching and revisiting the best memories of our lives I realise that fights, misunderstandings, and anger don't matter. All that matters is the love that we have for one another. Thank you Abhi for not giving up on me. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you and I can't thank God enough for giving you as my husband."

Abhi kisses her lips initially tenderly and then with passion. He did not want to say any more words. He wanted to show his wife how much she meant to him. He loves her to the infinity. And today he wants to show her that love. The love which he has for her when the first time he saw her at the palace. She is his everything. His love, his wife, and above all his true soulmate.

Both spend the whole night showing each other their love and passion. Thanks to Abhir today they are again reliving the best memories of their lives.

THE END.