"My assistance requires a huge sum," Ren manages to joke as Anthony starts running off to join Cj and the rest of Cigarettes.

    "We can make a deal later!" Anthony shouts until he finally disappears.

    Ren chuckles at the reply, but right after, the smile on his face turns into a much more serious expression as he turns to their leader, Kim Hee-Joon, who is barely walking straight. "Your love for that king is almost sickening," Ren says before turning back to assist the others. "I hope this was all worth it, Joon. I really do hope this was all worth it."

     Meanwhile...

     The bridges connecting the island that Crazy 8 was on finally got destroyed, making it impossible for the others to reach them. But because of this plan, it also meant that they trapped themselves there. They were easy targets now, and if it weren't for the other brotherhoods, this plan wouldn't have worked at all.

     "Twenty seconds left!" Felix shouted as the five of them stood close to each other. They were being shot, some were even bleeding now too, but they didn't back down.

    "Ten seconds!" Felix shouts this time, and all the members of Crazy 8 start getting their flags ready. "Just a little more, everyone! Endure it just a little more."

     The students cheered as they watched the members of Crazy 8 stand on the island where The Clan's base logo is. But after a couple more seconds, the buzzer sound was finally heard, and to everyone's surprise, the Clan's logo changed to Crazy 8's logo.

     "Now!"

     The members placed down their flags at the same time, instantly making the stadium go wild. But before Siren can put down her flag, she turns to look at Joon, who's staring back at them. Siren doesn't say anything, but then she bows to the prince deeply, almost making Joon smile.

     "Thank you for assisting my brotherhood," Siren whispers. Felix then touches her shoulder, so without wasting any more time, Siren puts her flag down, and soon after, siren sounds start playing in the stadium, making everyone stand on their feet to celebrate.

     "Third winner...rank 3, Crazy 8."

     "Thank you!" Felix shouted as he immediately went down on his knees, almost bursting into tears from the overwhelming feeling of finishing their task. "We did it," Felix says before turning to the white uniforms, hoping that his friends were looking back at him proudly. "I did it, guys," he then whispers.

    But as Felix is trying to search for his friends in the crowd, Spike immediately grabs him and carries him up. "You did it, Felix! You were the real MVP!" He shouts, and the other members of Crazy 8 can't help but agree.

     Felix shyly laughs at the unexpected praise, but then he turns to the bleachers where the non-participating brotherhood members are found. And to his surprise, they were standing on their feet and cheering his name.

     "I hate Payton, but I'm definitely glad she gave you that kiss mark," Alfred then says, reaching out to ruffle Felix's hair.

     "For the five members of Crazy 8, an exit has now been opened for you. Please step out of the grounds immediately," a voice announces, immediately making Spike put Felix down.

     "Let's celebrate later," Siren says to her members. "We should head out first and get treated," she then adds, but then the members looked at each other before grabbing Siren to hug her as well. Siren laughs and hugs her team back, but right after, they move away from each other and finally exit the grounds.

     "Looks like the brotherhoods of J.S High are on a roll!" Alisa Armstrong, the commentator, states as she watches the battle in amazement. "We all knew what these brotherhoods are capable of, but we never really predicted that they would be working together, and this is what destroyed the other brotherhood's strategy. Now let's see the scoreboard."