XXXI

Warning:- Sexual scenes. If you don't want to read them, you can skip. I will put warning sign before and after it.

______________________________________

Yuvan brought Shreya home after the doctor had examined her. Her blood reports were still yet to come. When Shreya told Yuvan that the kidnappers gave her something to drink and she didn't remember anything afterwards, he knew it was some kind of drug. So, he wanted to see her blood reports too.

Yuvan and Shreya were lying in their room with her head on his chest. Yuvan slowly stroked her back.

"You know what?", Shreya said, breaking the silence.

Yuvan hummed in response, shifting a little so that his face was hidden in her neck. Shreya smiled to herself and tangled her fingers in his hairs.

"It is so bad that we both don't remember our first time of doing sex", she said. "I always thought that my first time would be so special but it turned out completely different".

Yuvan looked up from her neck, directly into her eyes. "I can understand but I can make it up to you".

Shreya bit her lower lip because she kind of knew by now where their conversation was heading to.

"How so?", she asked playfully.

"Yeah?", Yuvan said, raising his brows at her. "Let me show you".

His perfect lips curled into a smirk as he brought his face near to hers and slowly began to kiss her. Shreya's eyes fluttered shut as the warmth started to spread across her chest.

⚠........................⚠

Yuvan turned them over so that Shreya was on top of him, straddling him. His hands went to her waist, under her top. Shreya shuddered when the cold metal of his ring touched the skin of her waist.

Shreya broke the kiss to get some much needed air and she felt Yuvan grow under her. Yuvan pulled her into an another kiss, much aggressive than the earlier one. Shreya, subconsciously started to grind against his bulge.

Yuvan turned them over so that now he was on the top. He started to kiss her neck, sucking on the few special spots. Shreya moaned under him, her hands gripping his hairs, lightly pulling on them. She knew that it is definitely going to leave marks on her neck.

"Yuvan", Shreya moaned as she felt her heat throbbing. She grinded up against his thigh.

Yuvan hummed as he kissed down all the way from her neck to the valley between her breasts. He took off her top in a swift motion and her bra joined soon.

He removed his shirt too so that, now both of them had their top halves naked.

Shreya ran her hands up and down his chest, feeling those tonned muscles. He continued leaving open mouth kisses on her chest. He took her right breast in his mouth while playing with the other one with his hand.

Shreya moaned louder than before, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly.

He kissed down her navel, just above her trousers. He looked up at her, grinning like a devil and Shreya's breath hitched when he pulled her trousers down, leaving her only in her panties.

He touched her heat through her underwear, making her squirm under his touch.

"Wet already?", he teased.

Shreya glared at her, causing him to chuckle. He removed her underwear.

He stared at her for a good solid minute.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", she said, folding her arms in front of her chest, looking everywhere but at him.

"Because you are gorgeous", he said, removing her hands. Shreya blushed, trying to hide her smile by biting her lip.

"Come on", Yuvan tutted his tongue. "Let me see that smile".

Shreya couldn't control it now as her lips curled up into a smile.

"Aah! There it is", Yuvan said and dipped his head to give her a small peck. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?".

She nodded in response.

Yuvan started off with one finger, then two and then three. Shreya took them in well. He removed his pants and boxers.

Yuvan pulled out a packet of condom from the drawer of their bedside table. He opened it with his teeth and Shreya could swear that it was the sexiest scene ever. He rolled the condom down his dick, pumping it a few times before putting it inside her.

They both moaned at the same time. The feeling of them uniting was so overwhelming for both of them.

Yuvan thrusted in and out of her with a steady pace, making her eyes roll with the pleasure.

They both came together. Yuvan threw the condom in the dustbin and laid down beside her.

"I love you Shri", he said, looking at her with a soft smile on his face.

"I love you too Yuvi", she replied and kissed his cheek.

They both slept afterwards, tangled up in each other's arms and completely in love.