XV

Next day, Shreya woke up with a pounding head. She felt like her head was going to blast.

"Ugh!! Should not have drunk so much", she groaned and rubbed her temples to ease away the pain. She was about to get out of bed, she saw some pills and a glass of water on the night stand.

She was puzzled but slowly picked up the note which was beside the water glass.

These are some pills to help with the headache you might get

Take care

~Yuvan.

Shreya could not tell when a soft smile came on her lips. This was the most caring gesture that she has ever received.

She swallowed the pills and laid down for a while. She was feeling better and Yuvan did this for him, made it even better.

_________________

"I am sorry for last night", Shreya said slowly after taking a sip of the coffee. Shreya took a shower and now she was sitting in the living room after having the breakfast.Yuvan was sitting in front of her and they were having a chat over whatever happened last night. "I don't remember anything. I was drunk".

Shreya was trying to show that she didn't remember even a single bit from the last night but she did. She remembered vaguely how she pulled Yuvan close to her and how they end up in the bed but what happened after they were in bed, she didn't know.

Yuvan lifted up his hazel eyes and stared at her. "Nothing! You did nothing wrong".

"Really?! ", Shreya asked, not believing him because she remembers how inappropriately she behaved with him but why wasn't he complaining about it yet.

Yuvan's eyes shone with mischief. "Why?! Did you wanted to do something?? "

"No! No! It is better if I didn't do anything", she said with embarrassment and hid her face in her hands.

Yuvan closened the gap between them and leaned close to her lips. His breath fawning over her pink lips. "You kissed me last night"

"Liar! I remember I didn't kiss you. I was about to but I stopped", she said immediately.

And she immediately regretted saying this. She squeezed her eyes shut, cursing herself inside.

Yuvan rose his brows and said, "Well! It looks like you remember something"

"Okay I remember", she said in a low voice and fiddles with her fingers in her lap. She was embarassed and could not see in his questioning hazel orbs. "I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. It just happened. Sorry".

Yuvan stared at her for a while before getting up from the couch and going out of the house.

_________________

Yuvan was talking with a doctor in his study room. He was shocked after what happened the night before. Shreya touched him so many times and he didn't get any allergy.

"I think I have some changes in my body", he said in a low voice, looking at the doctor who was sitting in front of him.

This doctor had been treating Yuvan since 10 years, probably when this disease started.

"What type of changes?? "

"Whenever I touch Shreya, I don't feel the pain nor do I get those rashes on my skin. Whenever we get physical, I don't get what I used to get earlier", Yuvan told.

The doctor shrugged and said, "It can happen".

Yuvan frowned and said sternly, "I want the real reason behind this. Why now?? What type of changes are going through my body?? "

"Sir, the disease you have is very rare. It doesn't happen to most of the people. I haven't had any case of such a disease before this. I have never treated anyone other than you who had this disease so, how can I possibly tell you a real reason before I examine it", the doctor told calmly.

Yuvan looked at him in the eye dead serious. The doctor took a deep breath and said, "Sir, the problem is that you can't touch a woman. It isn't there that you can't get excited when you see someone from opposite gender. It's normal if you have feelings for a lady".

"This can't happen", Yuvan told, his eyebrows pinched together in a frown. "I already have Mitali in my life and whatever happened between me and Shreya, was just an accident".

"If this is the matter then, you can try to get intimate again, just to see if your body reacts like this again or not", the doctor suggested.

Yuvan got angry and stood up for from his seat. "This isn't some shit experiment".

He walked out of the room. Shreya wasn't some animal to try things on her. She has feelings and he would hurt her if he tries to do something with her for his own benifit.

___________

A/N:- Hey guys!!

It's been a while since I updated. Earlier I had decided to update the book every Wednesday but since you guys wanted it twice a week so, I wanted to ask which day do you guys prefer??