XXIV

Shreya huffed as she wore her shoes and was ready to go for shooting of her movie.

The movie was nearly over. Only the climax, post climax scene and the songs of the movie were left. The movie shoot was going to get over at the end of the month, February. In March, all the post production work, editing, trailer and song release and promotion was decided to be done. The movie was going to be released on 7th April.

Shreya picked up her bag pack and made her way down stairs. Yuvan was sitting in the living area, busy typing on his laptop.

"Yuvan", Shreya called out. Yuvan looked up from his laptop and hummed in response. "I am going to the shoot and I'll come home late tonight because the climax is going to be shot today".

"Wait", Yuvan called out. "I will come with you today".

Shreya looked at him with her mouth gape open. "You?! The Yuvan Kapoor. The busiest person on this earth. Mr. Professional. Will not go to work today and instead waste his time on sets of a movie?".

Yuvan laughed at her words. Shreya really was one of her kind. Her witty nature was something Yuvan hated in the beginning but now it seems like he cannot live without hearing a snarky reply from her.

"Don't be so dramatic now", Yuvan said rolling his eyes once his laughter died down.

"No but really", Shreya snickered. "Did you get bored of your work that you want to pass your time on the movie sets?".

"No, I am not bored of my work", Yuvan replied. "Can't I take some time off to spend it with my wife? Can't I see how talented she is when it comes to acting?".

Shreya blushed and smiled at his answer. "Sweet talker", she commented and went towards the door. "Let's go before I get late".

"Okay madam", Yuvan said and followed her outside.

Yuvan called the driver and as soon as he arrived, they departed for the shoot.

"So tell me something about the movie", Yuvan said and Shreya looked at him suspiciously. "I mean I don't even know the name of your movie and I don't want to appear as a bad husband in front of people who doesn't pay attention to his wife and her work".

Shreya laughed. "I am loving this friendship of ours. Well! About the movie, it's a mystery thriller. Name is 'April'. So, the story revolves around a lawyer who is being played by your brother. He is new and he doesn't get much cases but now he has got one interesting case which is murder of a woman".

"And that's you", Yuvan joked.

"Let me finish", Shreya glared at him. Yuvan held his ears to say sorry. "As I was telling, a woman gets murdered who happens to be my sister. Now, everyone is blaming my character that she was the one who murdered her. So, you brother supports me and throughout the movie, we both collect evidences to prove that I am innocent and during that we fall in love".

Yuvan nodded in understanding.

"So, did you murder her?", Yuvan asked.

"That you will find out today", Shreya teased. "What a great timing to be on sets, Yuvan! On the day of climax".